Reviews for Mixed Spirits
Lethargy chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I've never watched Dr Who before but honestly, this is brilliant. So sad it's not continued anymore...
Ahvaren chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Very well-done. More people need to hear about this fic, it's quite nice, even if unfinished.
Cyblade Silver chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Every time I read this story, it depresses me that there isn't more of it.
Omegamorph chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Still trying to catch up with the series and get to know the 5th Doctor, but so far I'm liking this fic.
Hawkmonger chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Sir, you have given a wonderful gift to the world. And you abortied it. I created this account simply so I could say this, from one fan of both franchises to another, PLEASE finish this.
JediKittehz chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
its a shame you haven't finished this. its a really nice piece of crossover fiction :3
Guderian2nd chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
THE DA-LEKS DEMAND THAT YOU CONTINUE, OR YOU WILL BE EX-TERMINATED! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Bluelotus11 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
This.. Is brilliant! It works very well!
idk12345678910 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
It would REALLY help if you signified the change in perspectives.
Mel chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
I know it's been a while since you've updated this fic, but all the same I wanted to let you know how much fun I had reading it. It really is brilliant so far.
staidwaters chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Oh, I love this. It needs more, really. The doctor just fits in perfectly with the Bleach cast. His "I'm not powerful, who me?" attitude is such a perfect foil to all the normal posturing, and yet they're all smart enough to realize that he IS something special... Besides, I really want to read the scene where he takes them back to the Tardis so they can go to Hueco Mundo. And possibly a scene where Gin's Zanpakuto & the Tardis get into an argument (somehow). I love Gin's Zanpakuto, by the way.
Mekoblank18 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Excellent story, just finished up to the current chapter. Can't wait to read more, seriously I can't wait. 5/5
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Bwahahah! An excellent chapter! Truly in Doctor Who spirits and also extremely fluently in Bleach world. I just gotta love this story. The way you left it for a cliffhanger was just plain evil... but good evil which makes me want to bribe you with christmas cookies for another chapter. Please don't give up on this story. It's truly worth of keeping up with it.
Drake G. Reaper chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
very good now onto the next chapter
CPAnthoni chapter 5 . 10/14/2008