Reviews for Shut Up Minor Boy!
UR chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I tried reading... too much dialogue... where's the description? SMH. I can't read anymore of this.
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
...Are you sure your still alive?

-Has a bunch of tomatoes under a box with a stick holding it up- Here whatever you are Theres sme TASTY tomatoes here all out in the open! ]
wafflessssss chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
LOL! xD
wafflessssss chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
lol! xD

Plz update!
satoshii chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Although I am very amused at your creative plot, I can't help but notice a lot of this is mostly dialogue. While I'm glad you know the basics of English grammar, I think you should get a beta reader, a good one at that. A lot of veteran readers pick their stories based on their grammar, which in turn, shows the maturation of the plot most of the time. I won't be reading this story, but I applaud you on your plot, your title, and summary. They no doubt attracted me to take a peek at this story.

Thanks for writing!
uchihaWolf chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
lol chickendragon that's funny u well plz continue with the story i really luv it its one of the best makes me laugh each chapter! 5/5 w yes we shall read this wonderful story eating tomatoes and all there yummy glory lol
SailingFreely chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
AH! UPDATE ALREADY! i lvz da story so much.

(this is what happens at midnight when I've had half a bag of chocolate chips)
OragamiBeauty chapter 21 . 7/6/2008
I lurve it! Yosh. I will be reading both the lemon-chapter and the non-lemon chapter,since I dont mind either way. I prefer lemon,though...anyways! I lurve it a lot. It's very random and made me laugh. My favorite parts are with Inner Sasuke. Heh. Awesome! You pwn_
Rainy Little Ghost chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg i really wanna know what happens after chapter 20! please update
nonotsktsktsk chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
I'M SCARRED! SCARRED FOR LIFE, I TELL YOU! DAMN YOU!
nonotsktsktsk chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Heh... When I read the drunken text it's like I'm reading another language...
Yakame Seika of the Wind chapter 21 . 2/19/2008
this is the crazyiest thing ive ever read but i enjoyed it

Nana-chan
jmj102 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
minor-boy? that is one of the lamest insults I have ever heard. I'm guessing english is your 2nd language or something cause everything sounded so fob.
Kell Shock chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Asgard's sake? Aren't the Asgard from SG-1?
Cherry Maiden chapter 21 . 9/28/2007
WE! I SO CANT WAIT FOR YOU RNEXT CHAPTER! THIS IS AWESOME!