Reviews for Monkey Business III
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I dunno why exactly, though I think the “III” in the title might have had something to do with it, but I kinda expected this story to be longer. Not like the latest one of Team Possible II, but a bit more than one chapter.

Still, for what it’s worth, it was really, really fun to read and it was also nice to see what was of certain characters or hear about others.

Oh, and to answer your question in one of your latest replies, no, I haven’t read anything of you outside of the Best Enemies series. Though I think I might do once I’m done with this one.

How much it’ll last, I wonder…

Yours, “The Second and Half” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Kisses!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great work.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
this oneshot is awesome. love how the characters interact.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Quite entertaining. Amazing how you maintain continuity through all these stories, written out of order across several years. Kudos!

Oh, and I really like Kim's confusing Ron's powers with those of Spiderman. That's funny.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Nice little filler, love the insight into Amy that you had there.

Wispr
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ron is infuriating agree with kim's idea of throwing him into the

So you have almost all the villains reformed. Which makes sense in this universe. Most of them never really felt truly "evil". amy is so friendly to both of them. well she is a sorta of a godmaother for Kasy and Sheki.

Read you later!
themightycheezy chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
o my that story was so funny highy tea with DNAmy. Thay (I mean the banter between all of them.) msde melaugh and gigel so much my houae mates think i've gone mad. Since part I is this funy I wounder about the empendinstorys two come.
battousai24 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Nice,,
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
ooh thats evil funny but evil great chapter KiY .
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Will there be more with this or is it just a one-shot? Either way it's pretty good; although it would be best to make a I and II for this, since the title makes it sound like the third in a series of fics. But oh well. Though, the part about Kim pointing Amy in the right direction was cute. And I agree. Monkey Fist didn't ask Kim to promise anything. So, therefore, she didn't need to really withhold anything from Amy. Really nicely done. _
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Loved DNAmy's easy banter and the dynamic between Ron and Kim. I almost feel sorry for Monte, but not quite. Great read, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Alex