Reviews for A Gravitational Series of Unfortunate Events
ThisIsHowTheBeatDrops chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
I think Tohma's voice is the same as Haruka from sailor moon which is odd cause that's most definately a girls voice(I watched it in Japanese)

lol that's not my review

your story was so great it made me cry at times and at others I was like"aw yay!"
Aoi Azarashi chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
omg cute! i loved it! great story!
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 12 . 2/24/2008
AWW! I LOVE THIS STORY:D it really made me smile:D so great:D.
sasunaru panda chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
tohma is weird... .
sasunaru panda chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
yuki is so mean ):

he's kinda like sasuke...but worst xD
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
I LOVED IT! and tohma isn't that bad i guess, but i really didn't like him in this one until the end, he was kinda Mika's bitch through the whole thing. but i still loved the story and i will be reading the sequal very soon so look for my review :)

Jess
Kagome Mokuba chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
Okay, that was different. Good different. I'd have liked to have known Mika's thought's on it since it was mostly her idea too star with. would have reviewed this sooner had I know it was up, but has suddenly stopped sending out alerts! I love sequals!
Kaydeeee chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
If you made a sequel, it would probably make my life. xD
Xedra chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
YAY! Yuki and Shu are back together! I love how Yuki had his laptop in the car - LOL! I'd LOVE to sequel - you write these characters very well. Oh, and I'm keeping Tohma's hat until then, so you'll just have to write that sequel to get it back... maybe. :D
Kanoi-chan chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Aw, what a sweet ending! I almost had an attack earlier because it wouldn't load for me, lol. I must say, finally someone who hasn't portrayed Tohma as a complete bastard. That is one of my big Gravitation pet peeves. Awesome fic all the way.
Chiquitina chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Yea this was a really good story! Keep up the good work!
Em-chan Writes chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I want a SEQUEL! Oh and great job on an ending!
Em-chan Writes chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
You go Yuki! Fight untill you get SHuichi back! Well better go to the next chapter!
Kanoi-chan chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
I am SO addicted to this fic, lol! I don't hate Tohma, nor do I hate Mika, I just feel they have a severe lack of understanding about life when it comes to Yuki. My theory is in order to live you need love, even if love causes pain, you need that pain as well as the happiness and everything else love brings. Whenever I watch Gravi or such that thought always crosses my mind. Gravi is SUCH a drug. I cry whenever I watch it, lol.
Em-chan Writes chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Woo-hoo! You go Yuki. He slap the hell out of Tohma. He so deserve it. I hope that you update soon!