Reviews for TeXt Me

i love it!

update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Skaterstar57 chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
OOH! I LOVED this chapter. Even though it was really sad and nearly made me cry (not an easy thing to do, mind you). Whoa-Riku's father really is Satan! _ I SERIOUSLY am starting to hate the character so much! Oh-but did I mention that I really like Chris and Cheekon? They're really awesome. xD

Hehe. Can't wait 'til you post the next chapter! Hope it's soon! -

*Hugs and gives cookies*

SkaterBABE57
Skaterstar57 chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Whoa-another TOTALLY awesome chapter! _ Hehe. It was really good. Honest. ) *Whistles* Sora wants Nami to be his girlfriend? Pssh. He wants Riku, though. ;) Hahaha. It was a good chapter, although I can't stand Riku's dad. He's so mean to him-beating him up all the time. It was so sad. (

Aww. I have to hurry off and read the next chapter now...because this story totally rocks! XDXD

Skaterstar57
Skaterstar57 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wh-OA! I totally love this story. Your re-posting it now? Hmph. I never read it before...so I don't know what the changes are. But-I think it is really a great story. I love goth Riku. *Hugs him tight* I hate his parents, though. Ooh, I like how Naminé and Zexy are Riku's siblings. 'Cause I really love them both... Especially Zexy. XD

Hehe. I love the whole idea of the plot-it's very interesting. Especially since this time Sora's the footplayer and Riku's the goth (instead of the other way around). I love it! Can't wait to read the next one! *Faves and hugs you*

SkaterBABE57
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
I didn't see much of a difference in this chapter...but I'm still reviewing.
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Seriously...way better.
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
IT'S TONS BETTER! Awesome! For me being a crazy-grammer-obsessed person, this is waayy better!
ChesireKittyCain chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
OMG! You revised it! I love this story even more so now! It's not that the first Text Me was bad or anything but more of a...whatcha-ma-callit...story that didn't explain really well. But I love it anyways! I'll be waiting for the next installment.

o.o Meow!

KittyCain
insanelyfreakishgirllime chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
O me likey! XP

ok no I don't like that Riku's dad is a total asshole and perv. but I like where your story (plot w/e) is going!

and I like that you put sora as a jock (haha)...o.o'

umm yeah

anyways

can't wait to read more

update soon

NOW! mwahahahaha.

Lime
bautchchic chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
this is a good story so far

update soon!
iodized salt chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
update...

please?
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Nice... Can't wait till you post up the rest again!

Also, glad to see your active again!

Hope to see more soon!

Good luck with the revision!
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Nice... For some reason, I think I'm understanding more of this story when I go through here reading the chapters over again.

Off to read the next!
malikoyun chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
-steals your cookies away from random reviewers-
dolly-dear chapter 3 . 10/13/2006