Reviews for Time Warp Travel
Awww, not much robstar stuff, but I still love it
Killer Jeff chapter 1 . 2/25
This reminds me of Sonic Generations the plot is strikingly similar to Sonic Generations as well Robin is Sonic and Slade is Dr Eggman
Syl chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it- great plot and suspence!
Sky the white dragon chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Aw, Silkie. Can you tell me about him. Like what he looks like what sounds he makes and his personality? I never saw him that much.
littlegem chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
This is a really good story. It's to bad it wasn't a little longer but it was still very good and I enjoyed reading it.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Oh, wow... how did you come up with such a cool plot? it was pure epicness!
Evanescences Angel chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
WHOA! This story is awesome! I love everybit of it! Thank you or writing!
Garnet Sky chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Perhaps the best written story in the Titans category, I've read to date. Thanks.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
o.o
GhostWriter7737 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
great story. u had my undivided attention throughout the whole thing. I really liked it.
xcloudx chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
This was definitly an awsome story, I like how you related it to Reds story. This was a great read, I liked the batman and slade fight scene too I wonder who would win! Thanks
Agent-G chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Well I guess that's one way to ensure that the time line isn't screwed up, wiping out everyone's memories like that would do the trick so all of history wasn't changed.

Well this was a good story a little short but otherwise a good one.
Agent-G chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I think this was the best chapter out of the story, mainly cause it's more well writen then the others, sure the little grammer mistakes like using the wrong to instead of too but I know you have trouble with that so I don't hold it against you.

nice talk star had with bruce in that chapter as well.
Agent-G chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
oh so you did the star and the crystals thing again I had thought this was just straight from the show and you didn't put any of that stuff in there again. You know that's another thing you need to prepare people for in the disclaimer so they know what the hell you're talking about.

They might not have read those earlier works and start to wonder what you're writing about. Just another piece of advice to help you in your writing.

It was interesting to see how they took certain news though that was most likely the best parts about this chapter I think.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
You know I forgot to mention this but you have to put up a disclaimer for every first chapter of every fic you do, you forgot to do that this time and the rules of the site say you have to. Also which Batman cartoon is this?

It's hard to tell at first because you never described the Joker or how the Bat clan really looked either. Especially since Dick and Barbara weren't dating until college in the older cartoon and in the new one they don't have that type of relationship.

So if you're usuing one of the cartoons it helps the readers to understand if you leave some way for us to understand which one and to also maybe explain a few key differenses as well.

Also I think Batman would have put up a much tougher fight against Slade I mean he's supposed to have trained Robin and a better fighter then he is so that fight seemed a little too one sided.

But that aside it was an okay chapter and I do look forward to the next one that one should be really fun to read as they try and explain certain things.