Reviews for operation: FERRIS
MaxandFang101 chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
Squee! An entire fanfic devoted to Virginia and Bartie? How much cuter can it get? Even though your story is like four years old I think it's still the only one of it's kind. People just don't seem to appreciate the best couples. It's so sad. Bartie and Virgina equal love forever! Yay! :D greatest story EVER! :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Oh em gee. That's exactly what happened to me. I went with my best guy friend to a carnival and we went on the ferris wheel together. We didn't kiss or anything like that, but I really think he likes me. I'm still really confused though. Ahhh! Why must my brain be so damn confusing!
Dawnmist 11 chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Great story! I truely enjoyed reading it! There really aren't enough 35/23 fics around, and I'm stunned to see that this only has five reviews! Great work, I really liked it! (
Vitality Astral chapter 18 . 12/26/2006
I'm mad that this story doesn't have many reviews! I loved it. It was a refreshing pair after so many 3/4 stories. I loved the emotion in it, especially the ending. It was well put. Not too sudden, yet not too fluffy. Just perfect enough. Awesome work to the both of you!
Just Silence chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
Great story...I love it when best friends become couples lol
YACOV chapter 18 . 10/22/2006
nicely done... good casual ending and not too mushy
YACOV chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
nicely done...

i like how you keep changing the POV, between the two characters but don't make it a third person... wish i could do that...

awesome subject as well, i thought Numbuhs 23 & 35 made an interesting pair when i saw them in SLUMBER, and they're so ripe and unspoiled by either the show or this site... perfect couple to write something original about... great ideas
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
You know, they COULD prove everyone wrong by splitting up at the entrance and arranging a time to meet there once they want to go home :D