Reviews for Rain
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww (: this is adorable
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love it! Awesome! Awesome!
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Well this was (mostly) more what I'd been after when I read that last one :p Just a couple things...well I say a couple...oh don't get me started on the '...well's...

**Her hands were tucked into the sleeves of her thin, dark green jumper, her arms folded across her chest and she shivered as the breeze blew cool against her sodden clothes, wet skin**

That couldn't be too comfortable, arms folded and hands in...oh wait...just reread it and realised I'd inserted 'pockets' where you wrote 'sleeves'...my bad...moving on quickly...

**“It’s always going to be like this, Doctor, isn’t it? Always this good.” He pulled back a bit, looking down at her.

“You almost died today.”

“So’d you,” Rose replied quietly. “But we’re together now. The Doctor and Rose”**

I absolutely LOVE her for considering it so good because they ended up back together despite their near deaths :)

**She looked up at him again, caught his guarded expression. “It’ll always be us, won’t it?”

She felt more than heard his sigh, saw something flit through his eyes a quick second before the smile grew. She bit her lip again as he studied her face, almost as if he were memorising it…

“The Doctor and Rose," he confirmed softly. "Always.”**

See, I KNEW I shoulda eaten faster! Even though TECHNICALLY you end on a happy moment, my stomach's all in knots again thanks to thoughts of Doomsday :( Sigh, trying to focus on them dancing in the rain though, THAT was brilliant :)

PS I know you've got DT are permanent loan, but would you mind, you know, sharing occasionally? And tell him he's got to come down Oz way sometime soon cos way to small a proportion of the continent know who he is! Seriously, I've only managed to find two books on Dr Who since getting back from UK - the new Encyclopedia and the _2006_ Annual (you know, the one that came out around Christmas _2005_! Sorry, going through withdrawls again...I miss going into the toy section and finding a Dr Who toy...let alone having entire sections dedicated to it! Sorry, I'll stop rambling now...hehe I'll just go read and review something else so I've got a bonafied excuse to ramble some more ;)
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
that was so sweet. and sad. "She bit her lip again as he studied her face, almost as if he were memorising it…" And yes I'm a bit emotional right now, but damnit you al,ost made me cry.
Ed-Wood chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hiya

that was a sweet oneshot! very nice!

;-)
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
So fluffy! Well... fluffy, but still wet. P No really, I enjoyed reading! I can imagine this happening, seeing them dancing in the rain, just being with each other, alive. I love how you ended it with his obvious, hopeful lie. P
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw! That could be so happy if Doomsday hadn't happened!

I loved it!

Cheered me up!

Well done!
xheartxcorex chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
ooh my that was soo sweet i almost cried! *claps-hands*
Hooty-McBoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aww that was really cute. -loved it-
Haleakala chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND! Sorry, don't mean to freak you out or anything, but anyone who uses rain imagery, for starters, is in MY good book. _ This was the fluffiest, most endearing fic I think I've ever read, and I loved it. Just little innocent, romantic stories like this are the best, I think. And at the end, I like how you end on a bittersweet note, with the Doctor telling his white lie. Aw... poor Rose; poor BOTH of them. But 'some things are worth getting your heart broken.' You wrote this very well, and your idea came out exceptionally well in writing. It's hard to express that romantic feeling in one's head on paper, and have it come out to be all it was imagined to be (at least, I find it that way). Nicely done.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
aw... I love this. I haven't seen that episode yet, but still :) I love the part where he looks like he's memorizies her face...

the word has officially come in. my people say this is awesome.
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*Sniff* As if Rose's appreciation at being alive, followed by dancing in the rain (which, by the way, just OMG), wasn't beautiful enough, there was his lovely final line to add to it :) I loved this!
eyliena chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
aw. he just had to lie, didnt he? really cute. i wish she woulda kissed him before she left. He only kissed Cassandra and Reinette - stupid doctor
hydref05 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Nice short :-)
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh, bizarre...just listening to the Edward Scissorhands score and I was thinking smiley thoughts about dancing...this was a very pretty little introspective piece, so thank you! Consider my day brightened.