Reviews for The Meaning of Family
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Good.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
He was great...and he risked his life to avenge her "death" in Africa...all because she's family...hopefully soon very intimate family (can you say Mrs. Ziva Dinozzo) :)
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Actually by the time this show aired it seemed as if Ducky was the only one allowed to call her Abigail. Just like Gibbs being the only one allowed to call Ducky-Duck.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good tag to SHALOM!

Enjoyed it.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aww how sweet! They just re-ran "Shalom" a few days ago and I had forgotten how good it was, so I went looking for fanfic about it. This was great! So in-character, too. Good job!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Nice tag. Just the right tone!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
that was good!
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That was precious, I really enjoyed reading it.
Tweeter chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
How sweet. I do like Tony's loyalty and I was just a little ticked that Ziva downplayed his role at the end. She needed to know what he risked. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
bethellie chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Strange, but good. I loved that line. This was very sweet, I enjoyed it.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I really enjoyed this, it's lovely to see Tony's hidden depths coming out on paper and for ZIva to feel accepted. I'm really looking forward to season 4 but here in the UK it's spoilers and fanfic only so far. Thanks again for a lovely insight. VP.
anthonydinozzo chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
that was good, but i also found it very confusing to follow. what was it about in the end?
celestial1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was so sweet. I'm glad that Ziva knows what they did for her... in your story, at least.