Reviews for It's for the Best
neweldi chapter 15 . 4/8
Thanks, i like it :-)
Stefan Bathory chapter 15 . 4/7
Hi,
I come back to reading fanfiction and I was sure that if I read one of your story, I will enjoy it.

This story was good, but when I read some of your others stories and more longer stories, I can see that yours writing and storytelling skills improved over your years at writing fanfiction.

I liked very much the few parts when Snape appeared and he is for me such the despicable man you wrote it. Dumbledore is clearly the main opponent in this story and he is potrayed as a really "good" villain.

It was a pleasure to see the Weasley remaining innocent of any complicity to Dumbledore actions.

Hope we will see you writing and posting again. And thanks for all your works.
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 3/24
It seems a little hurried the ending, like if you did in the last moment
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/17
This is stupid!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/17
Definitely the Liberal/Marxism manifesto the end justifies the means. (And Republican Rhinos with their global dollar)
Corwyn chapter 15 . 2/24
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

1 for Hermione's parents calling themselves Dan and Emma Radcliff :-)
Mysts of Time chapter 15 . 1/1
Some (ok, a decent amount) of grammar issues, but overall a good book.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Please, never use the "word" irregardless again. It is a nonsensical word that stupid people use to make themselves appear intelligent. Your story is too good for this.

Prefix ir meaning not...example illegal means not legal.
Word regard
Suffix less meaning without...example senseless means without sense

Therefore, irregardless means not without regard. Which just means, in this case, that the prefix cancels out the suffix leaving just the base word, regard.
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
love it please write more
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
The only thing 16 yr olds can legally drive is a scooter.

18 for a true drivers license and if you are 18 you dont need license for 35kph scooters
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
"Isn't it amazing how a picture of someone is so wonderful while we're dating them, but useless when we're not?"

You can always use the picture for target practice. Improve your skill & use it at the same time. LOL

JimS
Snidget4 chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Wasn't the passage from Honeydukes to Hogwarts blocked when Harry and Hermione tried to escape that way? How did it get open again?
Niknakkitkat chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
This is awesome
CaBuckeye chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Sorry, I totally reject hp/gw ships and after two chapters of this I cannot continue reading this. It is for the best that I stop now. I wish you a successful and large audience/readership-but it will not include me.