Reviews for It's for the Best
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 7/14
The only thing 16 yr olds can legally drive is a scooter.

18 for a true drivers license and if you are 18 you dont need license for 35kph scooters
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 7/8
"Isn't it amazing how a picture of someone is so wonderful while we're dating them, but useless when we're not?"

You can always use the picture for target practice. Improve your skill & use it at the same time. LOL

JimS
Snidget4 chapter 15 . 6/14
Wasn't the passage from Honeydukes to Hogwarts blocked when Harry and Hermione tried to escape that way? How did it get open again?
Niknakkitkat chapter 15 . 5/13
This is awesome
CaBuckeye chapter 2 . 4/12
Sorry, I totally reject hp/gw ships and after two chapters of this I cannot continue reading this. It is for the best that I stop now. I wish you a successful and large audience/readership-but it will not include me.
DuckyPotter chapter 15 . 1/11
*Hermione-ish tone* In paragraph 13, Hermione says "Occulus repairo" thing is... it's "Oculus Reparo"... Sorry that was my Hermione side... I was a bit rude. Sorry.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
You accidentally left a bunch of stuff in bold.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Interesting take on Dumbledore. Really enjoyable
Ada1229 chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Oh wow, I actually missed that implication in HBP thats actually pretty interesting.
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Exceptional finish
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Well I justmay get through this, the writing is excellent, just hard to deal with Dumbles manipulations being easier too seebut people not seeing them.
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Do not know if I can stick with this long enough to get past the poisoning
Raisa876 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Nice story...:-D
I wonder if petunia was invited to the wedding...
nightwing27 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
I will have james father take over as minister of magic and add a law where it's legal to kill off death eaters and no dumledore can't do nothing about it and then james father will tell the gay old fool that he knows his future plot against his son and future daughter in law which will drive dumbledore crazy
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
good thing in my story the three way bond between harr/ginny/hermione will tear apart every death eater in the present and past and people will hear the scream of the sissy tom