Reviews for It's for the Best
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 4h
A fine story and I'm glad I read it. I am also reading 'More important than any broomstick'. Your works have a place in my favorite stories list.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 5h
Now the cat is out of the bag and Harry & Hermione just need to defeat two dark lords!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 5h
All sorts of craziness. How much longer will it take Harry to figure out that Dumbledore is the cause for most of his problems?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 6h
Has Dumbledore really chosen 'Naughty Marietta' to take Ginny's place? If so, it's stupidity compounded!

My ideas about Nott may hold water then.

Pity for Ginny, just a complete and total victim.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 7h
I think with Harry's current level of ire, the potions are about to catastrophically fail. Still not sure what D's full plan is but it certainly sound like getting full control of Harry's holding through Ginny and their child.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 7h
This is interesting so far. With Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle no longer in the picture, sixth year was going to be very different. Unless Nott is to take up the mantle, that plot should be done and over with,

Yes, Harry is potioned to the gills, but you've already shown the way out from under the potions.

First, it is clear he only feels the full effects when he is in the presence of Ginny. (And Dumbledore too, but only in part)

Next, his ability to reason is not effected and when he does reason things out, he finds the holes in what Dumbledore has told him, and what he has done and not done for Harry.

Thirdly, he clearly starts shaking the potions when he is upset or angry.

Finally, I think that if/when he sees Hermione, it'll all comes crashing down. I'm not sure if there is true love yet between them, but I think there should be more than friendship and it's just waiting to catch fire.

It'll be a lot of fun when the other shoe falls.

TGM
PETTIGREW PARDONED! I HATE YOU TRAITOR TO- THE POTTERS, AMONGST OTHERS. I LOVE CAPITALS...
Alex chapter 1 . 3/1
Wait a minute Hermoine's parents are muggles so how do they know about Sirius?
Raine chapter 4 . 2/19
I just barely on going at chap 4, but i just can't take it anymore.. I wanna puke!at ginny and Dumbledore is sucks.. #where's hermione!? *experated
It's a lovely story.. you should write more! :)
-Rei
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/1
That was interesting. Dumbledire is definitely a master manipulator and needs to be stopped ASAP. I really hate those twinkling eyes of his.
InwoodHp chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Very awesome. Glad to see Dumble-dumb get his comeuppance.
TheLadyJaye chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Irregardless is not a word...
x chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
good tale but need the end of dumbly
TheWhovianUnderTheStairs chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is a great story! I love this type of story, it's just too bad that not many of them exist.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 11/10/2014