Reviews for No Winner
kompletelykrazykay chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hilarious, witty, this was brilliant! Strange, bit definately, hilariously brilliant!
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Reading this made me think that Kyoya could easily be part of a threesome with Haruhi and Tamaki. I was smilling through this whole story.
Littleluck chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
wow,magnificent just magnificent! I very much enjoyed that! Great job,best one shot I've seen in a while!
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aaaaah. Funny, unsettling in parts, touching, and lovely. It's tough to come across ot3s that don't break character. You managed to stay in character the whole time and present an unlikely scenario as being the most natural thing in the world.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Lmao .. that was priceless.
Writing Addiction chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh, my goodness. That was great. I love the way this is written, and you've managed to keep them all in character in a situation that, let's face it, will never happen in reality, even if it is our OT3. I especially liked the bit about the roses, because it's so something Yoshio and Yuzuru would do!

And that ending line FTW!
Muzixfox chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I adore this story! First off, it is a very tasteful, beautiful way of showing the dynamic of Kyouya, Haruhi and Tamaki. They are all in character, and I can actually somehow see this situation coming to fruition in the show. I also like how the roses are weaved into the story. Good job!

I kind of feel sorry for the fathers at the end. To walk in on that...no wonder they burned the roses!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Ooh...so they're sharing...

Poor daddies...the whole rose thing was hilarious.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Hehehe... threesome? Very good XD Love it
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
lol. Awesome. I love them as a threesome. :D :D :D
Self-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I love it! XD It was well written and had a good amount of humor for the situation! Keep up the good writting!
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
so haruhi... one kid w/ kyouya one w/ tamaki?
dragongirl92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Love the rose part but that must have been disturbing. I love it though.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
XD This was awesome. Loved the roses. Loved the scene with the grandmother. Loved the character interactions. Tamaki during the birth scene cracked me up. xD Also, I loved the last line. Very nice job!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/2/2007