Reviews for Third Face of Reality
Starlight Moon Midnight chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Let's see... Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin is the third. (Duh)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin.
Fadinglight21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Great piece of writing! I loved how you described each of them.
1: Yoda "he hobbles on slow uncertain feet."
2: I had a hard time with this. I thought of Mace Windu with the line "They call him the backbone of the order" Mace one of the most powerful masters. "He only knows his duty" reminded me of Mace too. It might be Kenobi but I don't think so. He shows more emotion, and I don't think he would carry "an air of tradition"
3: Anakin "he fits no molds"
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have no words other than this is perfect. Each piece is spot-on for each character and it's wonderful in its simplicity. Bravo!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Come on! I was looking for a harder riddle! Course it's our favorite Trollie, the noble Jedi Ken-Oafy and Skyguy!
Diathimos chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Yoda, Obi, and Ani!
StarGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh this is so cool! I love the descriptions of Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin, and their relations with the Hindu Gods is awesome! It fits them perfectly because each of them play almost that EXACT role in the Star Wars universe. Nice job!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I think it very obvious who they are as well but some may choose to interpret differently. Wonderfully done.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
My turn to guess.

The first is Yoda of course.

The second I battled for a while between Obi-Wan and Windu. Windu is the one who people would think of as invincible. But he is not "deceptively simple" but rather seems to scream authority. Obi-Wan then, is my next guess.

The last is obviously Anakin/Vader. Tell me no one got number three wrong.

Please tell me who the second is.

Puppy dog eyes.

VFA
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Yoda, Qui-Gon, Anakin?
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Yoda, Obi-Wan (but I thought Qui-Gon at first), and Anakin...Pretty good fic. I like the part about rumors-it really solidifies the fictional world. "they don’t quite know what to do with him." was a bit too casual for the rest of it.
Leah Naberrie chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
_He is considered wise, if wisdom lies in permanence._

Heh! But does it? :p

_There is a rumor among the younger knights that he cannot be killed._

Sadly, I can imagine how this totally baseless rumor can be 'proven'.

_The rumors say that he will change everything._

For better or for worse is not the issue. It's the change, regardless of its purpose, that creates the fear. Which is why 9 year old Anakin was turned down from being trained…

I've never heard of the three fold Hindu theism. Very deep theme for a very good story!
InactiveNotUsed chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
The first and third are clearly Yoda and Anakin. The second could be Windu, but I personally think that it is Obi-Wan. He is certainly homespun in many ways, and is a lot calmer than the Vapaad-hurling Windu!

I really like this, it is a very good little vignette indeed. The threefold structure is a very good one, and one which does - as you say - find its way into plenty of eastern theologies. I think that is very appropriate given the easter Taoist elements of the Jedi.

This is a very good story indded.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Hm...let me guess. Yoda, Obi-Wan, and the Chosen One himself, Anakin. It does fit rather nicely, doesn't it?

phantom_jedi