Reviews for Fairy Tales
liumingshen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
can you write more these good fanfiction for them?
liumingshen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
when Kira's heart aches,Lacus's heart also ache too'because they are valentines
liumingshen chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It was a fairy tale for Kira loving Lacus,thank you!I wish you can write the fan fiction for their newly born baby
liumingshen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I think you are great for making this fan fiction for me, because this is so romantic.I wonder if this can appear in gundam seed destiny.
Liu Ming Shen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I wish always a happy ending for kira and lacus for their wedding.
M chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that's awesome story!
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Its still one of my favorites.
MegaxRoll4eva chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
While i was reading this the only word that came to my head was:

KAWAII~!

One of the cutest LacusxKira stories i've read! Excellent work!
Starber chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love this story so much. Has so much emotion in your writing.
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
First off, this story was very well written. I loved all the sweet moments, and how they ended up together. I didn't find any grammer mistakes, unless, you did. Though it doesn't matter because I got it. It was great how in the beggining Lacus finally realized her love for Kira, because he was able to prove he loved her, more then her fiancee who was cheating on her.

But there were some parts that were kind of confusing. Like in the wedding where Kira and Lacus ran off together. I mean it just kinda happened like that. I think it would have made alot more sence if you showed Kira's thoughts while he got up and said " I object " and gave his reason and ran out with Lacus. Also in the beggining where Kira was talking to himself about the problem with Lacus. When it said he was her arranged fiancee, I thought it was Kira at the moment. I think you could have said " She had an arranged finacee and couldn't stand to betray him..." and so on.

That's really all i pointed out, but other then that I really loved it! So keep it up.

- Kira
Rubyshine chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
i liked this story! keep writing _
neon flux chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
You really like scenes like that, don't you? Haha. Anyway, my imagination's not up to it (about the A/N you wrote at the end). It's good. The plot, that is. But I have to say the character portrayal isn't quite (taking the latter parts into consideration).
NilName chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was a sweet oneshot u gt here. Love it!

BANG BANG! lol
spirited92 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
great to know that they are together now. so afraid that the Jake would actually get her back, luckily he didn't. and Jake's intentions are known to get the money Lacus family had. nice story. continue to write more often.
rakusukira005 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
this fic is just like the fic titled Addicted! but its good anyways