Reviews for Accidental
Bahamut.girl chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
What is the next story going to be called, so i know. this one was great.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
I got special props from Em! SWEET! Oh, and the story was cool too I guess...just screwing with ya, loved it!

She just has to go and ask if he's allergic to anything...Em, I swear if you make me wait three months...
Grissom Greg 4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
GSR - Grissom Sara RETCH
Forensic Nurse chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Very entertaining so far ... can't wait to read the rest! Thanks!
ayesha-s chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
great fic, hope u continue with a pregnant sara, it's so cute! love the story!
CannedTomatoSoup chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Great story so far. I'm wondering about the rash on Sara's legs - it would be nice to see it make another appearance in the story! Excellent writing, hope you're enjoying writing this fic as much as I'm enjoying reading it. Best of luck in school and in this story. PT
Bahamut.girl chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
Great chapter. Thanx for making it longer too. Good job.
GMSR chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
So nothing super special happened, although the g33ks in bed were gold. I really enjoy this story, and I like the way you give Al a little more personality than the show grants him. I am eagerly awaiting an update.
WingAvis103 chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
hey! well done! this capter contains everything I like about CSI! Humor, an interesting case and GSR!

thank you!
Bahamut.girl chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
Great chapter. FINALLY! thats what im saying too! Nick is such a little sneak! Write more.
GMSR chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
I always love the "telling the team" part. It was short, but very cute, esp. the part with Nick, lol. So cute.
S chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
This is a good story but your chapters are much too short, something which shouldn't be overlooked.. short chapters detract from the story, no one really wants to read something that they'll be done in 30 seconds.
WingAvis103 chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
hey!

great story! Like the fact that griss and sara are going to have a baby! please update soon...!

(well, I'm a science geek, too!)
luv0817 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Hehe... I can't wait to find out Gil's raction to Cath knowing.
RocketScientist2 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
That is too short! Give us MORE! Tease!