Reviews for Accidental
Update please!

thanks!

Linds
Bahamut.girl chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Hooray Sara's pregnant! Is Gil gonna be mad at her? Why would he be? This is great keep it up!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
I seriously almost hate you for making me wait on this story Em! Come out with it already! Anyway, enough with the hate. I love it so far and am just dying for more!
inspiron chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
hey there, you better finish what u started cos i got ants in my pants wanting to know what the hell the rash is all work so far so pls let it be a GSR all the way. Dont make me wait...
4EvaBenson chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
this is wicked. keep it up!

now what could it be? chicken pox?
tsotdosthe chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
I'm not sure where you're going with this and, truth be told, I'm not sure if I'm going to stick around to see.
Lindsey chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Hey girl! Ya gotta add some more chapters! :) I NEED to know what happens! Why is the rash there? Are Sara and Catherine friends in this fanfic? How long has Griss and Sara been together? Are they just in a relationship or are they married?

Thanks!

Linds
luv0817 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
YAY! A Baby!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
OK, well I really need more of this! What the hell is on her legs?
GMSR chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Hey there! Yay, that was such an awesome chapter, short, like you said, but awesome. The way you write the team matches their dynamic on te show perfectly. Well done.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Great start!
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Yay! New GSR...I'll be eagerly awaiting an update :O)
anneruhland chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
beard burn on her legs? this looks interesting.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Well, you have certainly peaked my interests! Keep going I wanna know what the hell is on her legs!
pesi chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
i like it. i'm been patient but i want to know what the werid rash is!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »