Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
dizzydani777 chapter 3 . 9/5
wonderfully written..
Natsunohana13 chapter 1 . 9/3
Powerful first chapter. Your story telling is very vivid, like watching it play out on TV. I'm excited to see what happens next
MissLouise909 chapter 36 . 8/19
Omg the story was AMAZING! I loved every minute of it and was on the edge of my seat, waiting in anticipation… like a good book or TV show. I do wish we could’ve seen some lemony goodness or time where he takes care of her while she is pregnant… but it is what it is. This is definitely on my list to re-read if I need a good story!
MissLouise909 chapter 28 . 8/18
This story is so damn amazing! It’s so beautifully written, so thoughtful… I absolutely cannot get enough! In my breaks at work and in my down time at home, I find myself grabbing my phone and wanting to read, if only for a little while. This story feels so real to me and I’m loving every minute of it!

Oh and giving Rin miko powers and some insight to her being so, well insightful, is amazing! I just love her story of Toga and I want nothing more for Kagome to succeed. On to the next chapter!
MissLouise909 chapter 11 . 8/17
I wasn’t sure of this story at first but I am really enjoying it! I know you weren’t sure at first when writing it, but I think it is very well written and fits their personalities well. I’m really getting into it… sad, mad, upset, tears, the thrill of their battles, and more … everything that comes with a great story! I am sitting on the edge of my seat! My favorite part so far has to be him carrying her through the mist and realizing all of his feelings. And now I’m to the point of his transformation… I’m a sucker for this shit! Can’t wait to read more!
La acabo de terminar! Me encantó! Felicidades! Tienes una maravillosa manera de redactar las palabras, envuelves al lector desde las primeras líneas.
Estaré esperando por más, cuídate!
FurReal chapter 3 . 6/24
I liked this chapter. You did a really nice job with Toga.
I know I’m SUPER late to this fic but I always try to find fics that are kind and wholesome to Kagome (those are very very rare) but thank you so much for making her happy.
SessRinnSolidFan chapter 2 . 2/27
im here again reading again for the 3rd time i just cant get over with this Story this is my number 1 favorite of all SessKag Stories
SessRinnSolidFan chapter 1 . 2/16
Im crying and Laughing and my heart broken many times.. Omg this story is insanely beautiful! This is my favorite! I read so many SessKag stories but this is the Best! Rating 110 this is indeed 10
Fucking yessss loved it
Mirage chapter 36 . 2/1
I wonder...I through the mating bond with him and her miko power ...together with a healer her body recovery so much greater that she even wants to have fun with him and make a fem pup...? From what I did hear birth is painful and leaves hurts ...broken flesh and all that..that is why midwifes and doc say to to not have Sex for some month after ...or at least some weeks when nor so bad.
But who knows maybe it really is Togas and sesshomarus blood and her power that makes her heal extrem fast -
I so wish them twin or triplets ...they will tire our toga and his ways ...and drive mother and father crazy -

Would be interesting to see second part -

I really loved how sesshomaru but also kagome changed a lot. Even when she could have talked with him and would not have to be send back from the dead... he and also his father are warlords and tactical. ..they would have found an other way I think... that is something I did not understand. But great that they did destroy this black wreath -

How kagome and Toga where together... they really make a great pair too...maybe write some story's about them too ;)

Where was shipppu ...I missed the little fox

But Rin was really cute -
Mirage chapter 20 . 1/30
She really is an idiot... hos own father dud told her clearly that what she feels for his youngest son is wrong and bot love. . .maybe a crush ...or sibling love but bit something for a partner... that her bond with his oldest is way more stronger and right.
She even did see one of her own children with him. How right they where together in the moment when he did wake her.
And she goes... and kisses inu, when she k it's fully that he dies not follow et feelings and only loves kikjo... that is just wrong... that is when she think one moment clearly as if a woman trys to force her way in a marriage or between a loving couple. ..to separate them to follow her own narcissistic way.
..that are teens for you ...many...go only with what they self want and not care of others feelings.
She has much much to learn.
Mirage chapter 5 . 1/29
I think her problem is ...she does not think ...but often jumps right in like Inu. ..she too did not told Toga all about the future about how he did die ...about his two sons and wife's ...so why should sesshomaru tell her all about a quest she still has to do. ?
She should have read more about time jumping and paradoxe. ..maybe should have seen... back to the future ..to understand things more..or this marvel comics about magical and time traveler and such...

Poor sesshomaru ...hope he gets lots of bacon and treats -
Mirage chapter 4 . 1/29
Doggy treats ...kagome mom rally is so bright... why her daughter ever did think of his I don't get... -
Think of it ...both brothers are again squabbling like this idiot brothers they are...and she opens a bag of such treat and throws son at them... alone from the surprise the fight would stop ...and possible they eve would love the treats...with time she could train the like Pavlo. ..just sound if the foil bag stops any angry words and complains...-
And when she wants to go home she takes a bag with those small tiny dog (or cat) treats and throws then around her in the forest while she flys on kiara ...Inu would be searching for them for at least some days ;)

But I love the thought of her mother really much ...so cute...to treat her canine friends to some shewy doggy treats -
2,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »