Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
misuky7 chapter 36 . 2/17
Absolutely precious. :3
*weeps because the story is too beautiful*

Tears of the reader :’D
My fav sesskag stories ️
iLoveMyMV chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Those chapter titles are cringy..hahahaha.. but I still love this story, that’s why I’m reading it again. ️️
iLoveMyMV chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
Re-reading because I love it!
reanseih chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
Damn it! This story should be called Tears of the One Who Cannot Afford to Have Swollen Eyes Tomorrow. Cause I really can’t. But I just cried for 30 chapters straight. I shall be back tomorrow. QwQ
Buka-Faye chapter 36 . 11/11/2017
oh wow! this was a long one and a great one. just how I like Em! I have to commend you on how you tied the actual accounts of the show to your story. this honestly feels how the series should be ending. you also stayed very true to the characters but with slight liberties. I always prefer my heroine to be bad Ass and not meek and I personally don't think of kagome as one to sit on the side lines. and your original character Toga has to hands down be one of my favorite original characters, I am looking forward to reading your next fix.
JazmyneB chapter 36 . 10/24/2017
Found this 10 years after it's publishing and just letting you know your stories live on! You are amazing and I'm totally in love with you. Heading to your profile now to get sapped into your other stories! :) Hopefully you're still out there somewhere writing!
Mikky chapter 36 . 10/10/2017
Fantastic story!

Very well written. Thank you for sharing this epic love fairytale. I’ll most certainly read more of your stories.
Dragon chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
LOLOLOL I just got a mental image of Sesshomaru in demon form sitting up begging for a treat! LOL~! chapter 36 . 9/16/2017
Really well written! Loved it!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 36 . 9/9/2017
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2017
i loved it
Rayvin587 chapter 36 . 8/3/2017
I loved this. Very well done! I only wish that I could see how her mother would react to such news after meeting Sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2017
i agree with your author'rs note.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2017