Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
DaisyDear chapter 36 . 1/25
Still so amazing. Thank you!
ReikaFuyutsuki chapter 15 . 10/23/2022
It's a claw actually, partly because i doubt Inu no Taisho would love to bite that dragon-
But it is such an amazing yet quite compicated story plot ! I love it ! One of the best story i've ever read !
Luna Weighden chapter 36 . 9/3/2022
- 333
Jessika chapter 36 . 4/5/2022
That was a perfect and the best story ever
You have a bright future ahead for you author
dizzydani777 chapter 3 . 9/5/2021
wonderfully written..
Natsunohana13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
Powerful first chapter. Your story telling is very vivid, like watching it play out on TV. I'm excited to see what happens next
MissLouise909 chapter 36 . 8/19/2021
Omg the story was AMAZING! I loved every minute of it and was on the edge of my seat, waiting in anticipation… like a good book or TV show. I do wish we could’ve seen some lemony goodness or time where he takes care of her while she is pregnant… but it is what it is. This is definitely on my list to re-read if I need a good story!
MissLouise909 chapter 28 . 8/18/2021
This story is so damn amazing! It’s so beautifully written, so thoughtful… I absolutely cannot get enough! In my breaks at work and in my down time at home, I find myself grabbing my phone and wanting to read, if only for a little while. This story feels so real to me and I’m loving every minute of it!

Oh and giving Rin miko powers and some insight to her being so, well insightful, is amazing! I just love her story of Toga and I want nothing more for Kagome to succeed. On to the next chapter!
MissLouise909 chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
I wasn’t sure of this story at first but I am really enjoying it! I know you weren’t sure at first when writing it, but I think it is very well written and fits their personalities well. I’m really getting into it… sad, mad, upset, tears, the thrill of their battles, and more … everything that comes with a great story! I am sitting on the edge of my seat! My favorite part so far has to be him carrying her through the mist and realizing all of his feelings. And now I’m to the point of his transformation… I’m a sucker for this shit! Can’t wait to read more!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/11/2021
La acabo de terminar! Me encantó! Felicidades! Tienes una maravillosa manera de redactar las palabras, envuelves al lector desde las primeras líneas.
Estaré esperando por más, cuídate!
FurReal chapter 3 . 6/24/2021
I liked this chapter. You did a really nice job with Toga.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2021
I know I’m SUPER late to this fic but I always try to find fics that are kind and wholesome to Kagome (those are very very rare) but thank you so much for making her happy.
catherineLunot06 chapter 2 . 2/27/2021
im here again reading again for the 3rd time i just cant get over with this Story this is my number 1 favorite of all SessKag Stories
catherineLunot06 chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
Im crying and Laughing and my heart broken many times.. Omg this story is insanely beautiful! This is my favorite! I read so many SessKag stories but this is the Best! Rating 110 this is indeed 10
Guest chapter 36 . 2/9/2021