Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
eurielle chapter 22 . 8/21
So emotional. I am silently sobbing in my bed right now.
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 36 . 8/17
I've missed this story.

Long have I forgotten its existence, and rereading it was a joy that cannot be named. I thank you, Lady Shadow, for every having created this beloved story, and that you may continue to create such beautiful creations for as long as you like.

May your tears always be jovial, may your love never sway; and may you live long and prosper.

-Blackmoon
RatherFabulous chapter 16 . 7/28
Every child needs these lessons when young.
I always felt sorry for Veruca Salt in "Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory".
Her parents robbed her of the ability to feel simple happiness, companionship and gratitude. She will never be able to have a proper relationship or to enjoy life.
It's another form of child abuse.
White Fairy Writer chapter 36 . 7/24
Loved this story, the characters, the adventure, so well done and artfully crafted! :)
Jelly Ace chapter 19 . 7/6
Asdfghjkl character death huhu
Hugabouv chapter 36 . 4/27
Loved it thx good read
crazykenz chapter 36 . 4/6
This was amazing! It's bittersweet that its over! :') well done! thanks for posting!
Hannah chapter 8 . 3/12
I'm wondering what the food was lol.
Read the entire story in less then 2 days and i absolutely love it! The character interaction and settings are phenomenal and well described.
I actually found this story from the doujinshi on deviantart, it is very well done.
Anyway, thank you for the amazing story have to keep a l
Princess Jalice chapter 2 . 2/8
You have a great story so far but your sentences are way too long. Thank you for writing
vixie.renard chapter 36 . 1/25
This story was simply awesome! Couldn't stop reading till the very last word!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 36 . 1/18
i don't know what to say...just...wow *sniff*
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 33 . 1/17
OMG! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It's so funny how Miroku 'knows' and how it all plays out, my heart almost exploded from wanting to know what would be happening next!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 28 . 1/16
I love the things you write after each chapter! You are so funny!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 19 . 1/16
WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »