Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
Le Sigh chapter 34 . 7/20
Inuyasha is so stupid. I seriously wonder why canon kagome would settle for him. Cih.
RWS chapter 26 . 7/17
Your writing prowess is on point gurlll
This was probably the best I had ever read.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 18 . 6/17
gah! I'm crying so much right now and I haven't even got a quarter of the way through this chapter! the song is making it even worse than I thought it could be! it's so stinking good but also so sad! Toga-papa! waaah!゚(゚_゚)゚・。
kitkat chapter 1 . 5/2
lmao i was on Dokuga and i was trying so frick fracking hard to find this story and i was so frustrated because i knew i had read it before but i couldnt find it...i decided to google it, and what do you know...here it is! Amazing story!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 36 . 4/5
LARGO! MUY LARGO!
PERO VALIO LA PENA HABERLO LEIDO!
ESTABA GENIAL! LLORE Y REI!
TAMBIEN GANAS DE GOLPEAR A TOGA POR SER TAN... TOGA!
shadow miko chapter 36 . 3/5
Great fic enjoyed it
Nana chapter 36 . 2/14
Inuyasha was one of my first and for most favorite animes I've ever watch. Though you have single handedly made me go through the who series all over again in a different setting than the original. I like writing my own stories but I can only strive to write something as good this wonderful piece of writing. Please don't ever stop writing because if you do, it'll sadden not just me but ever single reader that gets the chance to come across your stories. Now then, with that I say good day you shadow lol ️
Serrena094 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is such a grate story . I had so much fun reading it .
Thank you and keep up the good work ! :*
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 16 . 1/24
Sesshy puppyyyy! I love you sooo much. (And I don't mean just the puppy.) Awww. If I hadn't loved the story until now, you got me right at this chappie. Honestly, I'm mostly reviewing this chappie so that it shows in my review history and I can return to it whenever I feel like reading fluffy fluff. So there you have it. Loving it like crazy.
Wow super great ending! Loved every chapter and second of it all XD
Love your reader
Julia G.
StarlaEggleston chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Holy shit... That WAS AWESOME
love him chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
finelly he is showing the love omg I love ur writing
come on chapter 28 . 11/4/2015
He really need to get it together and stop being an ass to Kagome
mveldt chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
sometimes the story was a bit confusing but it was really good story i truly loved it and injoy reading it till the end i had hard time going to bed and putting story down so i could rest hihi
1,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »