Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
zaryah chapter 1 . 2/20
I just read part of a Doujinshi over on dokuga, but it wasn't finished. That reminded me how much I love your story and knew that I was going to be reading it again soon! looking forward to the adventure again -
Maria520 chapter 36 . 1/31
Your story made me laugh and cry, I love what you did with the characters keeping them very canon. Awesome! can't wait to read more of your work
greenprisoner chapter 15 . 1/7
honestly this would be a good story if she didn't break down crying every. single. chapter. it ruins the flow and makes the entire fic steeped in bad feelings. especially when it feels like you're ending every chapter on a bad note
greenprisoner chapter 4 . 1/6
is every chapter gonna end with her crying? D;
The plot is interesting, but the dialog is cringe worthy.
Leez chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
I'm tired with stories portraying Kagome as a stupid, big mouthed, and emotional miko that proned to danger because of her stupidity. Your Kagome was no different. I hardly respected your Kagome. She was shikon no tama gurdian for god sake but didnt live up to the expectation. You didnt do justice to her.
Alanna-sama chapter 36 . 12/25/2016
I have just gotten around to fully reading this story. Every time I tried before, I always read the first three chapters. Now I finished it, and love it.
Jenna chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Hi - this isn't the first time I've gone to read your story and I know it's been around for long enough that the likelihood of changing parts will probably not happen...however should you ever decide to come back to this story it might be a good idea to remove the tears of the [blank] at the end of every chapter. I understand the concept, but in execution it comes off on the juvenile/cliche side. I would otherwise enjoy it but the crying/tears at the end of every chapter so far is frustrating and hinders an otherwise smooth storyline (imo). Just my two cents.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2016
Dear lord that was one of the most beautiful inuyasha fics I've read in my life. You may not think that's impressive, but I've been in this for 6 years reading all of the crossovers and bankags and koukags, I'm sorely disappointed in myself for missing this sesskag in one of my previous binges. I didn't check to see if this account is still active so you may never see this, but just know that this is amazing and beautiful and actually cannonically believable. You should reread it now and be like "oh my. That actually came from my fingers." Because it was amazing. Took me more than 12 hours to finish but it was worth it, 10/10 would read again.
kawaiiakita chapter 36 . 11/24/2016
Im actually a fan of inukag but you did really good in discribing Sessh coldness and the twist in the story... Great job
chibi313 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
well there's the closure on the Inuyasha situation I'm assuming.
chibi313 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
I'm wondering how Sesshomaru will explain his actions, if at all
chibi313 chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
...I kinda want a Toga X Kagome fanfic now XD
Although right now I'm wishing Sesshomaru will come and comfort her, it's so sad
chibi313 chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
awww this is a heartwarming chapter
chibi313 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
omg the feels, I almost started legit crying
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »