Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
margaritaottey chapter 36 . 8/6/2016
this is undoubtedly one of the best stories to this Manga . the only other story I can think of on this level would be embrace the silence. you have a tremendous talent for story telling. Good job and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
This story is wonderful, but sometimes the characters get so o/c that its cringe worthy
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
These sentences are so long
Le Sigh chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
Inuyasha is so stupid. I seriously wonder why canon kagome would settle for him. Cih.
RWS chapter 26 . 7/17/2016
Your writing prowess is on point gurlll
Guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2016
This was probably the best I had ever read.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
gah! I'm crying so much right now and I haven't even got a quarter of the way through this chapter! the song is making it even worse than I thought it could be! it's so stinking good but also so sad! Toga-papa! waaah!゚(゚_゚)゚・。
kitkat chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
lmao i was on Dokuga and i was trying so frick fracking hard to find this story and i was so frustrated because i knew i had read it before but i couldnt find it...i decided to google it, and what do you know...here it is! Amazing story!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 36 . 4/5/2016
LARGO! MUY LARGO!
PERO VALIO LA PENA HABERLO LEIDO!
ESTABA GENIAL! LLORE Y REI!
TAMBIEN GANAS DE GOLPEAR A TOGA POR SER TAN... TOGA!
shadow miko chapter 36 . 3/5/2016
Great fic enjoyed it
Nana chapter 36 . 2/14/2016
Inuyasha was one of my first and for most favorite animes I've ever watch. Though you have single handedly made me go through the who series all over again in a different setting than the original. I like writing my own stories but I can only strive to write something as good this wonderful piece of writing. Please don't ever stop writing because if you do, it'll sadden not just me but ever single reader that gets the chance to come across your stories. Now then, with that I say good day you shadow lol ️
Serrena094 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is such a grate story . I had so much fun reading it .
Thank you and keep up the good work ! :*
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
Sesshy puppyyyy! I love you sooo much. (And I don't mean just the puppy.) Awww. If I hadn't loved the story until now, you got me right at this chappie. Honestly, I'm mostly reviewing this chappie so that it shows in my review history and I can return to it whenever I feel like reading fluffy fluff. So there you have it. Loving it like crazy.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/11/2016
Wow super great ending! Loved every chapter and second of it all XD
Love your reader