Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
Mirage chapter 36 . 2/1/2021
I wonder...I through the mating bond with him and her miko power ...together with a healer her body recovery so much greater that she even wants to have fun with him and make a fem pup...? From what I did hear birth is painful and leaves hurts ...broken flesh and all that..that is why midwifes and doc say to to not have Sex for some month after ...or at least some weeks when nor so bad.
But who knows maybe it really is Togas and sesshomarus blood and her power that makes her heal extrem fast -
I so wish them twin or triplets ...they will tire our toga and his ways ...and drive mother and father crazy -

Would be interesting to see second part -

I really loved how sesshomaru but also kagome changed a lot. Even when she could have talked with him and would not have to be send back from the dead... he and also his father are warlords and tactical. ..they would have found an other way I think... that is something I did not understand. But great that they did destroy this black wreath -

How kagome and Toga where together... they really make a great pair too...maybe write some story's about them too ;)

Where was shipppu ...I missed the little fox

But Rin was really cute -
Mirage chapter 20 . 1/30/2021
She really is an idiot... hos own father dud told her clearly that what she feels for his youngest son is wrong and bot love. . .maybe a crush ...or sibling love but bit something for a partner... that her bond with his oldest is way more stronger and right.
She even did see one of her own children with him. How right they where together in the moment when he did wake her.
And she goes... and kisses inu, when she k it's fully that he dies not follow et feelings and only loves kikjo... that is just wrong... that is when she think one moment clearly as if a woman trys to force her way in a marriage or between a loving couple. ..to separate them to follow her own narcissistic way.
..that are teens for you ...many...go only with what they self want and not care of others feelings.
She has much much to learn.
Mirage chapter 5 . 1/29/2021
I think her problem is ...she does not think ...but often jumps right in like Inu. ..she too did not told Toga all about the future about how he did die ...about his two sons and wife's ...so why should sesshomaru tell her all about a quest she still has to do. ?
She should have read more about time jumping and paradoxe. ..maybe should have seen... back to the future ..to understand things more..or this marvel comics about magical and time traveler and such...

Poor sesshomaru ...hope he gets lots of bacon and treats -
Mirage chapter 4 . 1/29/2021
Doggy treats ...kagome mom rally is so bright... why her daughter ever did think of his I don't get... -
Think of it ...both brothers are again squabbling like this idiot brothers they are...and she opens a bag of such treat and throws son at them... alone from the surprise the fight would stop ...and possible they eve would love the treats...with time she could train the like Pavlo. ..just sound if the foil bag stops any angry words and complains...-
And when she wants to go home she takes a bag with those small tiny dog (or cat) treats and throws then around her in the forest while she flys on kiara ...Inu would be searching for them for at least some days ;)

But I love the thought of her mother really much ...so cute...to treat her canine friends to some shewy doggy treats -
Mirage chapter 3 . 1/29/2021
You know ...after eating this story again...
With sorely tempted to let her just stay with Toga ...why not do it in a second story ;) maybe also with a quest to meet him again to one day be with him... so sesshomaru and Inu are still born . but in end this two can be together -
Toga and kagome really are interesting togethet ...even more so because like how you did say he is a good part mix of his two sons but with his own great character and temper... and a good touch of miroku -
UnseenBeauty63 chapter 36 . 1/19/2021
Just finished reading this story for the second time and love it still! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 1/15/2021
The action, plotline and adventures are great but honestly speaking I've read better sesskag romance. I couldn't get myself to like the romance much. There should be an appropriate amount of angst. When it is too much the relationship starts to feel very toxic and at one point you are like maybe they are good and peaceful apart. It should be deep and etc etc but shouldn't feel very toxic. When one is constantly trying to hurt another intentionally no matter what the reasons. There were some grammatical mistakes that could have been avoided if edited. Overall it's goog. Keep it up.. There's room for improvement.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/8/2021
I cannot express how wonderful is this story! I've been reading InuYasha fan fiction for over a decade (wow I'm old lol) and can't believe that I missed this one until now. It deserves every review and more! I'm amazed at how authors like you can make these characters from my childhood come to life in a story that holds my attention even as an adult with a doctorate. Thank you for sharing your gifts and taking us on this journey.
Much love,
Dr. M
Pokopi123 chapter 36 . 1/3/2021
Amazing story! It was a story so good that I will definitely read it over again in the future. Thank you so much for this master piece!
Pokopi123 chapter 35 . 1/3/2021
I love this chapter. Super cute!
Pokopi123 chapter 33 . 12/29/2020
Love how you incorporated the tale in the story again!
Pokopi123 chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
This is an amazing chapter! Love it so much
catherineLunot06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
very nice
catherineLunot06 chapter 36 . 12/15/2020
this is the best fanfic sesskag i ever read ,,,, masterpeacereading from philippines
Mara chapter 36 . 12/14/2020
Amazing beautiful story! I adored this, and all of the excellent effort put in. It made my heart wrench many times!
2,040 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »