Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
TubbyAngel chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
I this the confusion is from the Japanese to English translation. in Japan it's a claw but in the English translation it's a fang.
middaysuperh chapter 36 . 11/4/2020
Oh my goodness, I just found this fic recently and binged it in almost a day. So well written and the characterizations were so good and interesting. Not to mention the vast confusion I had with some of the time jumps but in the end it worked out and only added to my enjoyment. Will definitely reread in the future.
Passing by chapter 35 . 10/25/2020
I’m so happy you said there is not gonna be a naraku fight scene. I thought it would take away from the story too and I would’ve been real upset after that scene with Kags and Inuyasha and her wanting him to kill her and stuff. I’ve loved this story so far. I think the time jumps were well planned and you explained the whole temporal theory something or other really well! I don’t remember the term but I get the gist of it now LOL! Can’t wait for the last scene, I really enjoyed how to portrayed Toga and it totally had be shipping them the first time they met each other too (and maybe even after). Imagine Kags and Toga getting together and inuyasha and sesshoumaru finding out they have a third brother WHEWWW. But I digress. Thank you for your writing, it’s been a pleasure reading!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/21/2020
Thank you for writing such an amazing story
guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2020
yes! now i want to read some kagome/toga too.
michell.garber chapter 36 . 7/13/2020
Best story!
lara5170 chapter 36 . 6/4/2020
This was a very good story and I am glad that I read it.
Alimak2103 chapter 3 . 4/10/2020
eu tambem fiquei achano que voce manteria kagome no passado mais distante com toga
ja tem um tempo que gosto de fics da kagome com inu taisho ou com sesshomaru
o jeito do inuyasha me fez desgostar dele e achar que nao era merecedor dela
acho q a imagem que tinha dele quando vi o anime na 1 vez foi muito romantizada porem agora como adulta ja nao e o mesmo
e a personalidade do inu taisho e do sesshoramu serem mais compatveis pra encaixar com a da kagome
Rocksand chapter 36 . 3/20/2020
I just found this story a few days ago and wanted to let you know how much I loved it! You have a great writing style I appreciate and I laughed and cried. Thank you for your hard work. I will be looking for more!
Rin1730 chapter 36 . 2/24/2020
I Love this story, thank you for sharing!
Keritiger chapter 36 . 2/1/2020
Wow, what a great story! You did such a wonderful job, and it was such an emotional journey reading it! Thanks for writing!
aphroditetsunami chapter 36 . 10/12/2019
I loved this journey. It was so fun and heartbreaking and beautiful. it was exhilarating to be along on this trip
dizzydani777 chapter 23 . 9/27/2019
so many ways one can cry. THX grt story
dizzydani777 chapter 20 . 9/27/2019
this is so f*cking krazy , I can't keep up. But great job writing through all these different timelines!
dizzydani777 chapter 13 . 9/26/2019