Reviews for Tears of the Fallen
dizzydani777 chapter 8 . 9/26/2019
Pavlovs Bell, U R Correct
dizzydani777 chapter 7 . 9/26/2019
Your Author Notes are just as good as the story. Everything is perfect and entertaining ust the way U wrote it:D
Miralith chapter 36 . 9/13/2019
Exceptional, I cannot wait to read more of your work!

Literally had me tearing up - which is a feat for this stone heart of mine.
Miralith chapter 27 . 9/11/2019
T.T Poor Sesshomaru! My heart breaks for him in this time. Hopefully, the future Kagome saw is what will come to fruition.
Miralith chapter 22 . 9/11/2019
T.T Sooo many emotions since my last review. You're wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest of it :-D
Miralith chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
I love how the story line has played out thus far! The characters have been mostly true to themselves and this is wonderfully written (which, as of late has been a difficult find).

I often question myself as to why I start reading at peculiar hours, knowing that if what story I've tumbled upon is epic, that I will not have the will power to tear myself from it to sleep.

Alas, here I am at 1 AM binge reading your story. A glutton for punishment, I must be. I can't wait to see where this story goes, as for now - my mind is screaming for much needed sleep.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2019
I cried too . What a wonderful chapter!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/17/2019
The only thing I hated about this story is the amount of tears Kagome shedded. Its not realistic but then again this is a fan fiction so I have no say about it. The concept irks me alone; what girl cries this much? But nonetheless its an amazing story and deserving of praise. Keep up the good work! :-)
slvrphoenx chapter 36 . 8/11/2019
This was a very moving story. I’m glad they had another son and named him Inuyasha. I cried when Inuyasha died but was so proud of him for saving Kagome and that he was at peace with his death. Very enjoyable story.
O-O-Octopus chapter 36 . 6/3/2019
I found this story at 6am and finished reading it now, at 7pm. Did l spend the whole day in bed reading this story? Yes. Yes l did.
Love it! Great character portrayal! Kudos to you!
Mon chapter 36 . 6/2/2019
Omg I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Absolutely loved this one as well I can’t remember how to login so yea but I love your stories I have red this one a few times now!
montgom5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
Reading for probably the 10th time and this is by far my favorite InuYasha fic ever
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 36 . 3/7/2019
Im blown away! I have not read such an amazing story in a very long time. Definitely one of thos special gems that are hard to find, but once you do its beauty in traps you in awe and wont let your focus stray from its brilliance. Thank you very much for sharing this! .
MissMaria4 chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
This will always be my favourite SessKag story! I love it so so much! And I always get emotional when reading this! The way the story forms and how everything is all connected. Wow. It just blows my mind away.
2,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »