Reviews for Calendar Boys
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Any sequel?
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
this story was...
very entertaining. i love it!
the girls was evil, the boys was... *wicked smile*
the situation was ridiculously amusement. :D
anyway, sorry if i asked this. what is "beefcake calendar"?
some M-rated calendar?
at last...
just let me do this as the respond :

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

*until forever ends*

until next time,

mrs. zala
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh god, Kira.. in a loin cloth.. -dies from happiness- xDD I wish I could bguy those calenders ;) Haha, awesome one-shot! Must make more! .
lezala chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOSH... Mwahhaha.. XD
That was HILARIOUS...!
Cant stop laugh till now.. LOL.
Cagalli's idea is freakin CRAZY. LOL.
Awesome.. :D

"Naked?" lol
Maffy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
LOL this is so funny
zala123attha chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
wah! this is by far one of the funniest gsd fics I've ever read! :))

The fearless captain of the indestructible Archangel grunted. "I told him that if he took half naked pictures for me, I'd take half naked pictures for him." She turned to Cagalli who was gawking at her. Murrue scowled at the twenty-year-old. "Oh shut up! I'm married! I'm allowed to do these sorts of things!" Murrue flashed an accusing finger in Cagalli's direction. "You and Athrun are just living in sin."

LOLS. I could not helo but quote ALL of that! you're brilliant! :))

She scoffed. "I have no problem with sin when he looks like that…" She waggled her eyebrows and tilted her head in Athrun's direction

*nods head* amen to that!

"It feels like the ribbon is flossing my ass!"

ROFL! GAD THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ AL DAY! :))

aw :( it had to end :( I hoped it had a more eventful ending though ;) like boys having their revenge :)) but it was an awwsome fic! you're a fantastic writer :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
so entertaining ! :*)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, that was just hilarious. But it really seemed like a pretty good idea now. I was laughing so hard when reading this, God i can't believe that the girls would have found that kind of idea.

Cagalli's way of threats was actually quite hilarious. But pretty devious and effective eh.

I can't believe Dearka got sucked into it so fast. I thought he was a man too. Hah, as if.

Wow, I really can't believe Kira didn't bend to Lacus' every will and whim. Wow, and I thought he was whipped too. Aw, but he was bound to cave too.

Aw, I feel so bad for Yzak having to wear that. Haha so sad but so funny.

Damn it sucks to be those guys now. Oh my god, they must feel really really used. But this is really funny, it sucks to be them, having to run away from all their admirers . Have fun.
dot.dot.dot chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
omg too funny. i want that calendar. :D
yzakjouleissexy chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
hehe. kira and yzak siting in a tree, hiding from some teenage girls, yes sir-ee.
Talia chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LMAO at the Kira and Yzak part.
paperanmitsu chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
ahahahah i think i nosebled a little bit...LOL i love how you portray the girls and the boys :3
White Hime chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
OMG!i totally wish i have the calender.i really wanted kira's picture...and this fic is awesome,i can't help to laugh all way to the end of the story...man, i love it to bits...really do wish i can see the calender...i wonder how dreamyy kira will loo...
cagallifangurl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009