Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Hope-W chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
lovely! really cute
idjunkie chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Very good story! I really liked it! Like many others I would love to see this story expand. I think it would be great to see you explore how this relationship can develop with Kate knowing who Pogue really is! You have a great style of writing!
anime-diva-40 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I liked it

and yes i am going through the majority of the stories in your arsenal.

heehee :)
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this was awesome. i wish you could conitnue it!
calebonyqt chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I, too, love the Kate and Pogue storyline. Please continue the story. I've wanted more details of their continued romance. Thanks for the background.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was so cute! I love Pogue and Kate bickering at each other, but only in half-seriousness. Great job with this. It was a nice oneshot!
not done baking chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was really good and the writing was wonderful, I think you should explore this idea a little more and take further by having Pogue tell Kate about everything.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw, so sweet! Pogue and Kate are adorable...I think I like your take on them better than the movie's.
carolannw5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Excellent! Really liked these two together! You wrote a wonderful ending for them!
LanieV chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was sweet. I like that Pogue got to use his powers; I don't think that he got to use them much in the movie as he should have. I really liked his character and his loyalty to Kate. Great background into how they came to be together.
bobby-rogue-kitty-colossus chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Loved it
Dannyfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
aw...so sweet

great fic
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aw..

"I want to give you a hug. Come here."

That is so sweet..*swoon* :D
elffy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
this story was the inspiration for my pogue/kate fic. great job, i really loved it.
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Oh my. That was the sweetest ficlet I've read about those two. It's nice to read a Pogue/Kate fic that centers around their relationship. I loved every sentence and I hope to see more from you. Awsome job!

Hikari-chan