Reviews for Ai Yori Aoshi Koi
Solvdrage chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Awesome story. I'm glad I found it. I especially like how you gave the story some dramatic tension without resorting to derailing either Kaoru and Aoi. So, thank you for that. Excellent story.
magic135 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
i like this. i really do.
insomniac1970 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
What is interesting about how this played was that it was very similar to the end of the manga, except for the violence and Mayu going all evil. Kaoru's half-brother convinced Aoi's father to return to the original arrangement and kidnapped her, forcing Kaoru to come to her rescue. Good story, and maybe how it should have ended. Good work.
insomniac1970 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I really am enjoying this story! It was a great twist to have Kaoru and Aoi's relationship discovered by Chika. I know that this is a 3 year old story, but it is really good.
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
This is one crazy yet good story!

I wish you had descibed how Aoi looked in her dress!
sobsobsobsob chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
AWSOOME,awsome awsome AWSOME man that was the best afterstory i've read i have high hope to read more of your work
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
I'm glad I found this fic. It was a wonderful conclusion to Ai Yori Aoshi. OK, I know there is a manga but I haven't been able to find it, I think. Well, good job!
a2plusb2equalc2 chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
After finishing the read, well done over 9 chapters.

One of my issues is believability. How long could Kanaye's mother stay in that room before the truth would be too smelly to ignore? Is two gun take-aways believable?

I also have a soft spot for Mayu. Good work with her, though at the end I would have liked a few more sentences weaving a few more threads of 'enishi'. For example, taking note that Chika is Mayu's best friend in the house.
a2plusb2equalc2 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Up through chapter 3 so far, this is good. Chapter 3 was better than chapters 1 and 2.

A good review should have some suggestions:

1) I think that in the 4th from last paragraph "a young man" would be better than "the young man"; because we hadn't been introduced to this young man yet.

2) Improve by following Roberts Rules of Order. When a motion is made and seconded then the next steps are for the chair to clearly state the question, "Shall the Sakuraba Group agree to the engagement between heiress Aoi-san and Kaoru Honjou-san?" for example. And call for debate, then call the question to a vote. The Japanese may do things a bit differently, but in all cases the business being transacted must be clearly stated.

And some FYI for departures from canon.

*) Aoi is too tall for Kaoru to rest his chin on top of her head. She comes up to at least his nose.

*) At the time of the story three years have passed since Taeko met Kaoru, not two.

*) At the time of the story manga-Tina always calls Mayu "Mayutchi", and by the time of the story manga-Tina has changed to think of Mayu as the bratty little sister that she (Tina) never had, so she probably wouldn't say "I don't care about Mayu."
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Great Story. Thank you for sharing it.
the amber dragonfly chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
Excellent work! You really brought closure to a series that desperately screamed for it. From one writer to another, I would recommend going back over your chapters and fine-tweaking some of the spelling and grammatical errors (there really weren't a WHOLE lot, but I don't want them to distract from such a fine story). Great job!
Warbender chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
A very tasty plot bunny stew...I enjoyed reading it really well. You have a good mind for writting. Strengthen, and balance it, and you will become really good at writting stories. Well done!
Warbender chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Start with one story idea (plot bunny). Add care and balance (Rough drafts, proof reading). Add wit, inteligence, action, drama, and romance (basic ingrediants). Write it all up, and posting it, and you get a good batch of plot bunny stew(Your story as written). Exellent batch of plot bunny stew so far.
Starfire99 chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
Just writing to say the previous review by "Jason" is from me. I didn't realize I had an account already when I submitted the review. So if you felt like replying to the previous review, do it here.
Jason chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
It was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But you need to pick a language. If you are going to write a story in english, use english terms. Most of the time when you used a japanese word, I didn't know what it meant, and that detracted from the story.