|Reviews for Overwhelming Emotions|
| Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
What did Sunny and Klaus do that makes Violet think this will reunite her with them? That's no way to talk about one's deceased siblings.
| Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I wish he hadn't liked Sunny like that since he's just a baby. Very dark, very captivating. Well written and quite plausible.
| EchoingxxxWhispers chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hm, this has the potential to be a very good story. there were a few grammatical errors, and the flow of the story was a little off at some points, but all in all, it was pretty good. keep working on your writing skills. you definitly all ready have the talent, all you need is the practice.
| Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was amazing! I really loved it!
It would be so cool if you wrote another chapter where Violet dies and is reunited with Sunny and Klaus, just an idea. I could even write it if you wanted. I'm a preety good writter, exspecially at angst.
| dahliax chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I personaly thought it was great. I loved it! bravo -claps-
| postcardfrom-paris chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I thought this was awesome!
Can you say
Cuz thats wat u got!
| stef chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
this was a good story. kinda sick but still good. i mean it was different and all but very sad too :[[ good job though.
| Quarter Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Very intersting! My first SoUE fic. As I like to initial it.
| Mad Genius Juul chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Damn... Smoothe story. You should make a follow-up type thing to this. I originally meant to comment on the actual fic, but now that I think about it... there's really nothing to comment about, except for some of the formatting (hey, uploading fics can be quite frustrating at times).
Sorry if this sounds anything like a flame! This is a good story!
| pixie paramount chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
_; OK. Normally, I love my dark!fic and my tragic Shaksperean tragedy but this, honestly, did not take the cake when it comes down to it. I have a great bit of isue with this fic,
1. ["Flashback: Violet, Sunny, and Klaus were crying together in a dark alley. They had narrowly escaped getting killed by Count Olaf yet again. . . . "] - You just DON'T write 'flashback' in front of a fic, it is unprofessional. What you do, and this is how I was tauoght it, is that you either write in past tense - of course, cutting it off from the original narrative or saying, "Violet remembers . . ." - or be using JUST ITALICS.
Starting with FLASHBACK and ending with END FLASHBACK is silly and makes the fic look comical. Which is bad, as you clearly intended agst and whoa.
Also, I'd omit many of them because they really didn't go with the mood at all; t seemed a bit redundant and just there for the shock value more than anything.
2. Language. The word "Fuck" - any curse word - is NOT to be used loosely in narrative unless it absolutly counts and/or fits the narative [ie: They fucked against the wall, hard and fast and messy . . .]. And this, clearly, was NOT nessacary. Using a loose tongue was enough - we all let one slip in a moment of anger - but the use of it in the narrative was childish and beyond bad, it was awful and I LAUGHED.
The fic became an utter mockery of the genre. You want to write tragedy so that people can cry, so that they can feel that utter lacking that death brings to a person; not bore them to death and think how ridiculous this is (and this is).
3. I dig character death, I really do, but the fact they died from infections in one day - as you described it - is something that I think is wrong; I believe it takes longer for such an infection to infect the system.
4. Why didn't she just stab Olaf?
5. When writing dialog, you write every sentence of dailog in seperate paragraphs when a different speaker each time and you start off a paragraph with dialog, typically.
Gr. This could have been really well done had you handles it differently. -_-; Really, this was well written and seemed to go well at parts but your gramatical and styling errors are just irksome! :O Please, take what I and other's have said into consideration when you write and am I sure you will write something beyong fantastic. Honestly! :D
| kiddie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
ehmagawd, that was depressing. personally i think you can do better. oh, and, when you use dialog your supposed to make it a new paragraph. other than that, it was a good storyline. _ with improvment, you can... umm... go places. right.
| Android 18 fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Awesome i like the part about i win did pretty good
| Rock Not War chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I think you did do this fic justice. It had good emotions in it. Great job!
| Aunt Jo the Grammar Goddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I love these types of fics. Which means I love you! But not in that way...
You should keep writing!