Reviews for War of the Eyes
Conejo-sama chapter 28 . 6/20
This story twice as good as the last one! It's too bad you're not making a sequel, but with such an eloquent ending, I guess you don't need to. I very intrigued by how involved Shino was in this story. Normally not many people write about Shino; he either appears as a minor character or he's not mentioned at all. And combining that with the Aburame clan's history with the Cloud was also very impressive. What I loved most were the evolved relationships between Naruto, Hinata, Keisuke, and Haruka. Their familial vibe was very palpable and also further piques my interest in a sequel (but do you :). Overall, a massive success. Well done!

;3 C-sama
Conejo-sama chapter 14 . 5/28
Finally! I've been waiting for Keisuke and Haruka to get together! I'm happy Keisuke has that one spark of hope against all that darkness he had to deal with in the last chapter. This story's really coming together! I love it!
Conejo-sama chapter 9 . 4/27
This is the first author's note (fictional or otherwise) that I've enjoyed reading. Keisuke is a very sensible and philosophical soul for one who doesn't have eyes, though, ironically, blind protagonists have an unusually wizened sense of perception. It was like reading a research paper. Very well done. Can't wait to read more!

;3
Pom Rania chapter 28 . 3/8
This was a very very good story!

Shame that VftF says that it's discontinued though.
Pom Rania chapter 23 . 3/8
Eheheheh, now THAT is how you do negotiation when you can't communicate with the other. Well, that or trolling.
Pom Rania chapter 12 . 3/8
Thanks for the music rec! Listening to Hrimfaxi right now (that's the horse that pulls the sun, isn't it? or maybe the horse that pulls the moon), and it's pretty boss.
Pom Rania chapter 4 . 3/8
Hmm, nice to see that even if she's brainwashed, Sakura still defends her friends (unless commanded otherwise I would assume). Nice touch.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/8
Florence Satangale. Heh. I like it.
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I have no idea if you will even see this since your last update on anything was nearly 4 years ago (this, along with not having anything to complain about, being the reason I have not reviewed any other chapter). Still, I feel compelled to say that, compared to where the story left off, this prologue is rather disappointing.

I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the last book because I had no way of knowing who would survive. I have been robbed of a great deal of suspense by this prologue, as I now have a list of people that are guaranteed to survive this story. No situation involving any of those characters, no matter how dire, will worry me now as I know that they are all safe.

The style is fine, and I would not have said anything had the only confirmed survivor been Keisuke, but knowing that Naruto, Hinata, and Haruka will all survive kills any suspense that you may try to create. I believe this was an uncharacteristically poor choice on your part, and I will advise anyone to whom I recommend this story to skip this prologue entirely.
Kaichoulover chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Dude dude dudeeee! Get shino and ayaka together like seriously. This story or the next but get em together. More couples equals more ships and more ships equals more fans!
bluetreeleaves chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
I just wanted to lend another review to this fantastic story of yours. I read it a long, long time ago and recently decided to revisit my favorites. I'm so glad I did because I had forgotten how wonderful your story-telling is. War of the Eyes is thrilling, beautiful, and very satisfying with its conclusion. It's obvious you worked really hard on every chapter.
I tip my bonnet to you, good sir! It was a roller coaster I was happy to ride again!
Yours,
blue...
Elisa Napier chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I am looking for a copy of the eye of war with my father Eric Henshall on the front cover. My number is 774-305-1032
Okazaki323 chapter 28 . 12/27/2011
It was a good read. Some of the naruhina parts were really good. I wish there could've been a naruhina kiss in the story but whatever. overall: fun.
virginger chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
Couldn't you at least have taken pity on him and spare him from not being with his friends more?

T.T I don't really like Sasuke but i wish you let him live in this story.
Angel of Atonement chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Well it happened, I got so drawn in I completely forgot about reviewing until the end. not that i expect you need reviews of each chapter anymore.

I realize now the "loophole" that the way this story is told allowed for you when writing Sasuke's actions at the end. It's not necessarily what actually happened, so it just has to be what the writing thought might have happened. Quite clever.

Overall a thrilling read. A shame the sequel is discontinued but I think I'll go enjoy whatever came of it anyway. Thanks for the great time.