Reviews for War of the Eyes
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 3/10
I have no idea if you will even see this since your last update on anything was nearly 4 years ago (this, along with not having anything to complain about, being the reason I have not reviewed any other chapter). Still, I feel compelled to say that, compared to where the story left off, this prologue is rather disappointing.

I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the last book because I had no way of knowing who would survive. I have been robbed of a great deal of suspense by this prologue, as I now have a list of people that are guaranteed to survive this story. No situation involving any of those characters, no matter how dire, will worry me now as I know that they are all safe.

The style is fine, and I would not have said anything had the only confirmed survivor been Keisuke, but knowing that Naruto, Hinata, and Haruka will all survive kills any suspense that you may try to create. I believe this was an uncharacteristically poor choice on your part, and I will advise anyone to whom I recommend this story to skip this prologue entirely.
Kaichoulover chapter 10 . 1/6
Dude dude dudeeee! Get shino and ayaka together like seriously. This story or the next but get em together. More couples equals more ships and more ships equals more fans!
bluetreeleaves chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
I just wanted to lend another review to this fantastic story of yours. I read it a long, long time ago and recently decided to revisit my favorites. I'm so glad I did because I had forgotten how wonderful your story-telling is. War of the Eyes is thrilling, beautiful, and very satisfying with its conclusion. It's obvious you worked really hard on every chapter.
I tip my bonnet to you, good sir! It was a roller coaster I was happy to ride again!
Yours,
blue...
Elisa Napier chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I am looking for a copy of the eye of war with my father Eric Henshall on the front cover. My number is 774-305-1032
Okazaki323 chapter 28 . 12/27/2011
It was a good read. Some of the naruhina parts were really good. I wish there could've been a naruhina kiss in the story but whatever. overall: fun.
virginger chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
Couldn't you at least have taken pity on him and spare him from not being with his friends more?

T.T I don't really like Sasuke but i wish you let him live in this story.
Angel of Atonement chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Well it happened, I got so drawn in I completely forgot about reviewing until the end. not that i expect you need reviews of each chapter anymore.

I realize now the "loophole" that the way this story is told allowed for you when writing Sasuke's actions at the end. It's not necessarily what actually happened, so it just has to be what the writing thought might have happened. Quite clever.

Overall a thrilling read. A shame the sequel is discontinued but I think I'll go enjoy whatever came of it anyway. Thanks for the great time.
virginger chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
What the hell was that last part with sakura?

...

It was soo random and thrilling and scary... what she'd do to naruto and the guys... geez..

But It was Great as always! :D
Angel of Atonement chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
A very interesting choice, revealing details about the final conclusion of the story beforehand. The story opened in a similar fashion, but then deep down we do tend to expect the heroes to be successful so I didn't think of it as too much of a spoiler that Keisuke is saved. The reveals about Sasuke in this one though are more uncertain to predict. I am interested to see how the story goes from here after showing a part of its hand already, as I doubt this was written for no reason.
Angel of Atonement chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Ah, the chapters have been flowing so well I forgot to review between them. Well, you probably aren't too worried about reviews of this old story at this point, so it's probably not a huge loss for you, right? besides, that can only be taken as a compliment of how intriguing the story has become for me. This probably won't be the last time it happens.
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Ah this story keeps adding new elements at a satisfying pace. Now I'm more interested in this Hikaru fellow than before. Can't wait to see how everything develops from here, especially with their main mission to focus on.
Angel of Atonement chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Ah, plant-breeding ninja. I never actually fleshed it out when i thought of those for myself so I'll be interested to see how it plays out for someone else's imagination. I certainly wouldn't have thought of brain-washing plants, that's for sure. This is going to keep me plenty interested.
Angel of Atonement chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Ah, finally some new answers/foreshadowing about the seal and Keisuke's past plot threads. Having forgotten to keep reading I deserve it, but rereading Lacking Sight made me recall how much had been left unsaid and how much I wanted to see it fulfilled.

This sequel is looking to be worth the wait so far.
Angel of Atonement chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
It still has the usual charm, but I am excited to see the real meat of the plot start happening. Still, opening with an action sequence is a fair way to satiate that desire while set-up must be done.
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I feel silly. I read Lacking Sight years ago and loved it, just re-read the whole thing to remember why(Loved it even more this time now that I'm older and look at fun stuff like this differently) but for some inexplicable reason completely blanked on reading the sequel. I think maybe I was waiting for it to finish before I read it, but I sure took my time checking if that was even the reason.

Sorry for my delayed patronage, but I'm looking forward to finally enjoying the works you've left behind here.