Reviews for Novels of Romance
Consuming Fakery chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
So sweet and fluffy!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw! That was so adorable! I loved the idea of Remus getting all of his romance out of trashy, romantic paperbacks xD It was an excellent story, and all your other stories are great, so I am going to have to put you on Author Alert and Author Favourite!
metawolfagus chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
haha! i don't know whether to be touched by how adorable teenaged remus is or creeped out about his love for 'despair of longing'. so cute.
Bratanimus chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow! I love this. Lady Bracknell recommended this on the Red & The Wolf LJ, and I'm so glad I read it. I love Remus learning how to woo and win a fair lady via romance novels; somehow that makes perfect sense (and fits in with his "bookworm" stereotype)! And Lily's got it right: more blokes SHOULD take the time to read a romance novel or two and figure out what women want. ;) ... Even though Remus says, “I can’t even imagine what you think of me.” LOL I thought Lily's "black market" business was brilliant. ;)

Loved Remus muttering to himself, "Confidence. Mystery." Just adorable. And perfect that he'd return Elinor's novel to her on their first date. :D

Wonderful!
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
awesome! so the books arents real? aw, im a bookworm, if they were real, i would hav gone to the library by now. hahaha...anyways nice fic. i loved it!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw, squee! So cute! *loves*
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Awesome stuff! I know this is a oneshot but ah the possibilities... ) Good work!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*giggle* That was so great!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Lovely story! M...Mary Jo Putney fan? Amanda Quick? If not, you should be. _Scandal_ is one of my favorites by Quick, it features a heroine who follows the financial papers _and_ discovers new uses for white silk cravats! Plus she has a couple of obnoxious Gryffindor brothers who, nevertheless, finally come up to scratch.

Oh, yes, a Dark Hero with a Past. I think you'd like him a _lot_.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ha, I knew I'd forgot to review this fic.

How many times haven't we wished men would read those kinds of novels!

It would be funny if Lily and Remus conspired together to devise a spell that would magically find and mark those pages... ;)
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
i lvoe this cute one-shots...i love opening my mail and finding that the on-eshot that i've got an alert for is from you!..yes i soudn like i'm totally kissing-ass here but its true! this is so cute, and different...i love remus! and i agree i think he is the kind of guy who wouldn't be afraid of showing a romantic side like this...i like this elinor person, now i wish she was in the books!lol

and aww thankies!(for the jinxing fairies thing) and don't forget to a/n what an amazing brilliant reviewer i am, and that you live for my reviews..i wish lol. and hey ffn might suspend your account for that...they're such erm wait cant say that i dont want to get mine suspended! (for a second time!)
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ah! How cute! XD

Remus romance stories are always among my favorite.
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I'm assuming you like romance novels. I've never read one. Maybe I should. You've certainly got me interested.
LikePink chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That was too adorable ) A perfect little one-shot to brighten my day.
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Yay! Remus is obviously very capable of wooage.

(full of fluffy feelings)

Phillie