Reviews for Hero's Part 2
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 3/13
What a great ending!
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 3/13
Always loved General Hammond. This should have happened on the show.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 3/13
I hope that General Hammond called the president to tell him about Jack and Sam and a change in the regs.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 3/13
Another wonderful chapter.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 3/13
So poignant, and romantic.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 3/13
Love this. A wonderful look into Sam and Jack's relationship. This should have happened sooner-oops forgot those regs.

Just love Teal'c and his observations.
lovestruck1990 chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
loved it!
Lady Spezz chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Not too shabby a fic! :)

It was a little OOC at times in the dialogue of Jack and Sam, but oh well. It was still really well written, and of course, satisfying.

No one can deny a good Sam/Jack fic. :D lol.
7 League Boots chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Hooray! Sappy is the way to go! LOL! Mean that in a very good way. Beautiful story of requitted love and more importantly, RST! The resolution was just peachy, thanks, and their love scenes were sweet and hot, and very in character. The President and Hammond and their winnings - priceless! Great reading, thanks for sharing!
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
What a great chapter to start my day :) Thanks for making me smile on a daily basis and I sure hope you continue writing Sam and Jack fics :)
caligate chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Not to mushy, but just sappy enough for all us happy ending fans!
LuSo chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
Aw hammond and Jacob are my favourite 'daddy' figures in the show
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Yeow! And wow! What lovely sentiments they expressed. They are both in sharp character and voice. The imagery of Sam and Jack in the woods - precious. Oh, and hot! Nice touch including SG1, Hammond and - gulp - the President! Love this story, hope for more soon.
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Lucky me to enjoy two great chapters in one night :) Now you just have me wondering when Jack will share the Great New s with Sam ;)
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Having trouble breathing after this one and it is purely a good thing :) Thanks for making me smile and I cannot wait for more!