Reviews for Just Like Other People
xwingday chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very sad ending, but still very good work.
locardxchange chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
May be a good writer but please put CD warnings because it is curel not to.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Great, now you've made me cry ... *sniffs*

That's not nice!

But the story's really great ... *sniffs again*

JezRoll chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
You, M'dear are quickly turning into a dangerous addiction. Never can I remember finding someone who played out the Sam/Jack ship so well. Heart-wrenching, gut ripping . . . *sigh*
stusue chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was one of the most beautiful and moving fics I've ever read. It was absolutely perfect. I'm glad Sam and Jack had three years together before he died, and that he knew he was going to be a dad again ... but it's so sad that he never got to see his beautiful daughter. I'll just have to try and stop the tears now so that I can go and read something a bit more uplifting! But what an exquisite fic! :o)
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 2/22/2007 this fic is so very sad! It made me cry! made me CRY and I do that easily mind you, but it was good...REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! Great, loved it, it was the 2nd to last paragraph got me with the 6 months and 4 months thing...ahh, GREAT fic!
smrvn chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
*sniff* Thats just soos sad!
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That is depressing! You killed Jack1 Great writing I'm almost in tears. I think it would be cool if you kept this one going, like with Grace getting older and stuff.
Natters chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
aww so sad! beautifully written
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
great short story, so sad :-(
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was really good!
AT Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
very sad but at least they both had no regrets and that's the important thing plus Sam has a tangible something to remember Jack by.
prometheus246 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
a bit sad, but very sweet. im glad they got together and were happy before he died.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aw how sad :( I haved to read a happy story now coz i'm sad. poor Sam i wish i could just give her a hugg!

BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wonderful story even if it is a little sad.