Reviews for Touch of Serenity
Sweet Flamer Chibi chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh I think this was perfect! I went to a wedding not so long ago and I think that you did a fantastic job with this weddng scene! and Kyoya-san sounded so kawaii!
hisaya yuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Yeea a sequell... so very delighting to read.. you did very good writing in Kimi No Koe.. and i put a high confidence that you'll write the sequel as nicely as KNK.

Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
No, you did a nice job with the wedding scene. It was so beautiful .

Thank you for writing a sequel for your nice and romantic fanfiction. Your fanfiction is one of the best one I ever read in Ouran chategory, well, yours and GoGothGirl's Little Host.

Long live romantic stories!
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
i'm so happy they got married. oh i hope it's longer than a two-shot. i can just see the antics they could get into. it was really well written. i can't wait for the next chapter.
usyagitntn chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Yay a sequel to "Kimi No Koe". It is really heart-warming and beautifully constructed. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing reviews for Kimi No Koe... I was not in the mood for writing lately so gomen nasai ne I'll go write one right now :)
tastelikemints chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
yay! A sequel! Kyah and it's so beautifully described! I love it!
Rangerette chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
well written... Update?
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
that was too cute!

i loved it!

i wish you would write some more! haha

i'm such a slave driver!
mesdames chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Amazing - I absolutely loved Kimi no Koe, and I am so happy you decided to write a sequal ;D
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
First of all, i'd like to thank you for actually writing this sequel.

Secondly, i want to say how much i appreciate your talent and how much i respect you both from a writer's and reader's point of view.

Thirdly, i must say that this piece was the best one i read ever since the end of the anime. Well, second to Kimi no Koe, of course. (duh!)

And lastly, that was so beautiful that i cried!
TheNicestThing chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
yeeahh! everyone follow in the great english footseps! _ we rock! _
Bongtheduck chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Kuroneko-san .

i read kimi no koe b4 and its really nice .

but i dont know wads the meaning . can u pls tell me ?

arigato gozaimas
WraithR249 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
A tendril of his ebony hair fell from its place and fluttered lightly in the late spring zephyr. God, I'm so jealous of your superior ability. Simply amazing.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18