Reviews for Touch of Serenity
Jess chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I was crying while I read this chapter! this story was so satisfying! Thank you!
Emily9999 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
How could you? Sure, it was cute how you made this similar to Haruhi's childhood, but this was just really cruel. The story wasn't too OOC though, in fact, it barely was.
Brandon-chan chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Ano... You're a great writer, but i really didn't like this ending. I really loved this series, but it crushed me to have it end with her dying... Its probably just me... I'm not good with sad endings.
KittyKat2583 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
(Me while reading this) Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't ... WEHHHHHHH
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
OMG that's so sad, I'm bawling my eyes out right now. I didn't expect you to have Haruhi just die
Tigrou19 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Ow... That's so sad... :/ I never thought it would end this way...

It was a wonderful story though. Thanks !
Fall3nSt4rr567 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I can't believe that was the endind to the story! I got really attached to this one and I cried during the last chapter. *sigh* I haven't done that since Clannad After Story... Anyway, I really love the plot and idea that you came up with for this. Keep on writing, you are really good. :)
oreobabez chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Very cute series! I cried during this chapter. (
Kaekoni chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I really loved the Kimi no Koe/Touch of Serenity fanfic, the last chapter made me cry Q.Q even though its finished I would have loved to read a reunion on Kyouya, Haruhi and Takumi, even just Kyouya and Haruhi
Toreh chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I'm going to pretend this story ended at chapter 4. I don't think a sad ending suited it, but that's my personal preference. I loved your story.
ShadedStarlight0 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
The last chapter made me cry. The description pulled at my feelings and made me truly sad about what happened to Haruhi because she wouldn't be there for Takumi like her mother wasn't there for her. It feels like it would become a family thing almost and that made me sad that the kids had no mother to grow up with. I cried and the end madebme even more sad but still gave me a tinge of hope because they would be together again some day.
JelloXGiggles chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
That was so beautiful! i cried like a baby T-T and im not the person that cries that easily.
love both of your stories!
Kuchinarocks chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I cried so much. Even the weather is crying here in Singapore.
Levi Poe chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
So sad! I cried! This chapter was really sad!
Destinies Entwined chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
dear gawd, why? such a beautiful story to end in such tragedy! I am in shock. alas, it's past 4a.m. here in MA...time for some Z's! I enjoy your writing and will comment in more detail later. i can't keep my eyes open!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »