Reviews for Touch of Serenity
tears chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
im crying right now. other than spelling Kyoyas name wrong its a amazing story good job.
Watercolour chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
why do you hurt me in this way?
ella-spella chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
why is there wetness on my face?! i think i'm broken.
spottedstar1123 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
OMG I cried so hard reading this.
LifeInTheSky chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Wat... Haruhi died... NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID SHE DIE?
Poor Kyouya, and Takumi. :(
Deathstarling556 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Gahhhhhh! DANG IT IM CRYING NOW! Why?! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SOOOO!?
Chatty711 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Omg this is so sad. I was practically bawling by the end of the chapter/story. Very well written :')
LoveIsInfectious chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
My I just say, I absolutely adored this series. It was all magnificent and completely perfect. I cried so much at the very end. This was all very touching and I am glad you wrote this, even if it tore my heart right out of my chest. Once again, this was beautiful and I thank you for writing it.
swishyla chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Omg that is so sad I cried so much but I loved it so much all your stories are great :)
purplegadgetry chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
The most beautiful and tragic story I've ever read. To be honest I don't really like tragedys bit this captured my heart. I absoultely love it beautifully written.
Jess chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I was crying while I read this chapter! this story was so satisfying! Thank you!
Emily9999 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
How could you? Sure, it was cute how you made this similar to Haruhi's childhood, but this was just really cruel. The story wasn't too OOC though, in fact, it barely was.
Brandon-chan chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Ano... You're a great writer, but i really didn't like this ending. I really loved this series, but it crushed me to have it end with her dying... Its probably just me... I'm not good with sad endings.
KittyKat2583 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
(Me while reading this) Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't ... WEHHHHHHH
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
OMG that's so sad, I'm bawling my eyes out right now. I didn't expect you to have Haruhi just die
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »