Reviews for Touch of Serenity
nomad.eco chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Why does it have to end that way? It was way too sad. Huhuhu!

But anyway, this last chap had me tearing up a bit.
Serelinda chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Don't feel bad about crying at that. I did too. I can't believe Haruhi is dead! Little Haru-chan... Poor Taku-chan and Kyo-chan! They must miss Haruhi so much! I feel so bad for them. I was definitely not expecting it to end this way. How old was Takumi when Haruhi died? Just wondering. I do love this story though. Just like all of the other stories you've written.
Mooi Mandy chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I like this story so far...
dragonfire1819 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
oh wow, you got me in tears and that's hard to do...i love all of your writing (huge Kyouya fan lol) and really hope to see more
Hotaru Gunso chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I won't lie, I def cried when I read this! Not hard, just a couple drops fell, but great job!
Roshana chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
why did you make Haruhi die? But it was so good and it did make me cry also it was very touching and you did so great on this story. Can you try making one with a Tamaki/Haruhi romance? I still love this couple though but i also love Kyoya/Haruhi romance you did very well on you grammer and punctuation and capitalization. I am just too tierd to put correct grammer indents.
lovescent chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
crying? I'm blubbering for god's sake! -is heartbroken (T.T;)

i loved kimi no koe and now i love touch of serenity too! kyou/haru is my OTP so its nice to see beautifully written fics like these.. seriously, it was a wonderful read .. great job!()ノ
HopelessDemon chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story and your not stupid for crying I'm sobbing right now. It's just so sad! I really like the way the weather seems to reflect Kyouya's feelings, it's very cute.
IamAgirl chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
You are a good writer but why did you have to kill someone? Sorry...I hate it when people die...But good story.
Johonna Marie chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
ok, i cried. and it was very moving, because i very seldom cry over books. great job, it was beautiful. T.T
Caiuslover chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Once! Just once I would like to read a story where she doesn't die! I definitly cried. I had to stop reading a come back a couple hours later to exactually finish the chapter.
GreenRose58 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
You, are an amazing writer. I didn't leave a review on Kimi No Koe (though I should have) but you did an amazing job on that piece and this one. You captured the characters well and most certainly made me cry on this last chapter! I was a little surprised you added a chapter 5 when #4 left off with warm fuzzy feelings. But I must say, not every story ends happily, but it's good to know that Kyoya will move on with life. Anway, fabulous work! I laugh, I cried, and I even squealed in delight. I can't wait to read more of your works. Thanks for posting
Roza Baby chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
WHY? why did you have to end the story like this? it was soo good but you had to kill her off! i was bawling through all of the last chapter.
soren011 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
good story, im sad haruhi died, but you rarely find a story like this, most would have ended at the last chapter...
Yuuna Arashi chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Damn.. I tried not to cry but I ended up crying anyway..

Excellent and beautiful story, I've already read Kimi no Koe just a few hours ago. Your stories are really well-written.

Well, keep up the good work!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »