Reviews for Touch of Serenity
Christina E Lupin chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
*hug* Don't worry.. I started to cry too. I have done it myself when writing my own stories. I force myself to complete the scenes even when I'm crying, because the mood is right and the words kind of flow better. Besides, it does evoke emotion from the readers too. This truly was a wonderful story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your other stories!
Pinstriped Apocalypse chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Crap. I'm already snotty with a sinus infection and you had to go and make me cry too. :( Seriously, i'm depressed now. That's not to say I didn't enjoy this, but DANG you know how to hit a nerve, dontcha? Anyway, fantastic job on both this, and Kimi no Koe. Both have amazing writing and i love them both. Great job!
Aljan Moonfire chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I cried too, don't worry. My throat's still a little choked up actually. I really wasn't expecting such an end though, it was very bittersweet - and I really want to go kill whoever was driving the truck that hit her. Poor Takumi...poor Kyouya... Excuse me while I go cry again...
MinnieJello chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Oh god. I'm crying so bad right now, I hate you for doing this to them T.T
Taylor chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
So, this was the second time I read Kimi no Koe and Touch of Serenity, and I must say, I cried the first time, and even this time. You did a wonderful job with this story. :D
katarina chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
the end reminde me what might have happened with ranka and haruhi and what they might have said when haruhi asked why her mom was in the ground. i cryed. they say a good writer crys when write something sad. if the writer dont cry then the readers wont. also i had a weired feeling haruhi might die in the next chapter like her mom did when she was younger. then i read chapter 5 and i was right. good job.
Merlina-Vulturi chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
you make me cry :( chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Why does it have to end that way? It was way too sad. Huhuhu!

But anyway, this last chap had me tearing up a bit.
Serelinda chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Don't feel bad about crying at that. I did too. I can't believe Haruhi is dead! Little Haru-chan... Poor Taku-chan and Kyo-chan! They must miss Haruhi so much! I feel so bad for them. I was definitely not expecting it to end this way. How old was Takumi when Haruhi died? Just wondering. I do love this story though. Just like all of the other stories you've written.
Mooi Mandy chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I like this story so far...
dragonfire1819 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
oh wow, you got me in tears and that's hard to do...i love all of your writing (huge Kyouya fan lol) and really hope to see more
Hotaru Gunso chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I won't lie, I def cried when I read this! Not hard, just a couple drops fell, but great job!
Roshana chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
why did you make Haruhi die? But it was so good and it did make me cry also it was very touching and you did so great on this story. Can you try making one with a Tamaki/Haruhi romance? I still love this couple though but i also love Kyoya/Haruhi romance you did very well on you grammer and punctuation and capitalization. I am just too tierd to put correct grammer indents.
lovescent chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
crying? I'm blubbering for god's sake! -is heartbroken (T.T;)

i loved kimi no koe and now i love touch of serenity too! kyou/haru is my OTP so its nice to see beautifully written fics like these.. seriously, it was a wonderful read .. great job!()ノ
HopelessDemon chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story and your not stupid for crying I'm sobbing right now. It's just so sad! I really like the way the weather seems to reflect Kyouya's feelings, it's very cute.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »