Reviews for Chloe and The Mice
24Heroesfan chapter 16 . 6/11/2007
This was a great chapter! Perhaps my favorite one so far! I loved the Winston Churchill part, and the fact that Jo didn't die. Poor Chloe, I bet she's gonna have a breakdown because she couldn't stop that bomb. Very good work, I love this story.
24Heroesfan chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
O, Chloe's getting herself into a bit of a pickle isn't she? I love how parts of this fanfic are serious, and other parts are funny. Usually how Chloe is in the show. This was a great chapter, nice!
24Heroesfan chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Very nice chapter! Chloe's kicked some ass! :D I like the cliff hanger you left it on. Very good indeed.
24Heroesfan chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Aww, poor Chloe! They treat her like a criminal even though what she did was really heroic. She may be very anti-social, but she's really a hero. Great story, by the way ;)
24Heroesfan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I liked this chapter. Chloe will always find some way to go around your back to help someone. Nice fan fic, I like how it focuses on Chloe.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
Wow! I'm really behind! Good few chapters, poor Chloe!
kyomay chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
I love this story .. I'm french so my english is not very good ,taht's why I can't explain why I love it so much.. sorry! but believe me, I use to wait for your update and I will continue this way
shosh chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
hey! I really like your story! you wrote chloe very good I wanted to know if there is any way to work jack into this that would be cool! keep up the great work!
GothamOracle chapter 15 . 3/30/2007
I'm loving this! Best chapter yet! Never seen the other show (title escapes me now...sry!) but aw poor chloe... and Jo ( update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
shosh chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
every weekend I can't wait for your story I like it so much !
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »