Reviews for Chloe and The Mice
PURGED34863 chapter 23 . 7/6/2007
Having read the note at the bottom saying there's only one more chapter left to go, i feel a mixture of sadness and excitement.

Anyway, it's been a great story throughout, and fingers crossed for en equally good ending. And now it's back in America, you no longer have to worry if Chloe's using a wrench or a spanner :D
PURGED34863 chapter 22 . 6/17/2007
I'm so pleased you brought Ros Myers and Michael Collingwood into it. Although for some reason I thought you'd not seen series 5.

Another great chapter, I like it the way Chloe knows about Karen and Bill even though it feels like they're trying to keep it a secret. It was a pleasure to wake up to it the day after having (finally) finished my GCSEs.

Rachael
24Heroesfan chapter 16 . 6/11/2007
This was a great chapter! Perhaps my favorite one so far! I loved the Winston Churchill part, and the fact that Jo didn't die. Poor Chloe, I bet she's gonna have a breakdown because she couldn't stop that bomb. Very good work, I love this story.
24Heroesfan chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
O, Chloe's getting herself into a bit of a pickle isn't she? I love how parts of this fanfic are serious, and other parts are funny. Usually how Chloe is in the show. This was a great chapter, nice!
24Heroesfan chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Very nice chapter! Chloe's kicked some ass! :D I like the cliff hanger you left it on. Very good indeed.
24Heroesfan chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Aww, poor Chloe! They treat her like a criminal even though what she did was really heroic. She may be very anti-social, but she's really a hero. Great story, by the way ;)
24Heroesfan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I liked this chapter. Chloe will always find some way to go around your back to help someone. Nice fan fic, I like how it focuses on Chloe.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
Wow! I'm really behind! Good few chapters, poor Chloe!
PURGED34863 chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
*glares at computer* How dare you hurt chloe! Lets just hope she picked up the stealth tracker...

Another great chapter. I just noticed that you called Harry Harold Pearce a few chapters ago. Just so you know, he's Henry Pearce. Its a thing that comes from the monarchy many years ago. Henry always seemed very formal, so somehwre along the line (I think it was Henry 8th), a Prince Henry became Prince Harry to his friends. The tradition stuck. Our current prince Harry is really a Henry. as is Harry Pearce. Not a big error, but if you plan to use his name again, just something to bear in mind

Rachael
kyomay chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
I love this story .. I'm french so my english is not very good ,taht's why I can't explain why I love it so much.. sorry! but believe me, I use to wait for your update and I will continue this way
shosh chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
hey! I really like your story! you wrote chloe very good I wanted to know if there is any way to work jack into this that would be cool! keep up the great work!
PURGED34863 chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
hahaha I sent you the PM before reading the chapter, hence I hadn't quite forgiven you over killing Jo. Oh well.

I love how you showed Chloe's emotional side, and her humanity in not ebing able to do everything. Sometimes I think she's too good a spy for someone whose not trained as a field agent in the show.
Queen Hotaru chapter 15 . 3/30/2007
I'm loving this! Best chapter yet! Never seen the other show (title escapes me now...sry!) but aw poor chloe... and Jo ( update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
PURGED34863 chapter 15 . 3/30/2007
Oh my god! You killed Jo! My favourite character! Ah well, she always seems to get herself killed in fics. But still...I'm shocked.

With regards the chapter in general, it was very good, you got all the Briticisms I noticed right (especially the lorries :P. The content was interesting, slick and well-jointed. Another great installment.
shosh chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
every weekend I can't wait for your story I like it so much !
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »