Reviews for My Dark Haired Angels
DarkHeroDaysFTW chapter 1 . 6/22
This might be a tad late, but I just started reading thus and I think it is pretty good. I do have one complaint though, your prinny, while talking to Itachi, failed to say dood. Valvatorez and Etna would be furious.
Rongis chapter 6 . 5/26
And i stop reading this bullllllllllllllllllllsssssshhhhiiiiiit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
snake skin? thats what you came up with? you u and die already so we dont have to be subjected to such ridiculousness
zachary12 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
nice work
draco122 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
i must agree with fish man that was a beautiful story and wonderful ending,
Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i will take the sake anyway nice job
Draco122
darthmasterbane chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Dr. Octogonapus Approves!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I like how you made Shizune his mom. That is unique to me cuz i've nevee seen that in a story before. And it is very obviouse that Sasuke was the guy in the bushes, I mean how can somebidy not know that.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
i like the story, but i honestly dont know if i really followed it, i read it but my mind doesnt really know what to make of it. its like one of those questions where the answer is right in front of you and you just kind of look at it dumbly.
pinky9292 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
brilliant story :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Good story, fun read.
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
liked it very much but i think naruto deserves way more than 2 women
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
y wont anyone offer shit like that 2 me :.(.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
AHHHH DON'T EAT ME...ha just kidding I just couldn't resist because of my pen name anyways I love your story so far
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
*Flashes a thumbs up while holding back an enormous nosebleed* THIS FIC FUCKING ROCKED! PLEASE WRITE A REGULAR OLD NARUHINA ONE SOON!