Reviews for Butterfly Summer
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was so beautiful. If i wasnt currently in school while reading this I think I might have cried. I dont read any of the books or anything that yiu referenced by taking quotes from but I loved them. I love the celtic wedding, i love how Tonks is remus's mate and thos wasvjust beautiful :)
Nymphadora Potter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great story! I recognized the Princess Bride quote instantly lol I love that movie! I've seen it, like, 5 million times or so XDD
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Finally she's faced her fear and let him in.
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Interesting story, although I'm not one for the wizards being Wiccans, Druids, or some other form of neo-Pagan. The little we see of religion in the Potterverse leads me to believe most of them are at least nominally Christian.

Of course, it is possible Tom and Julia are Celtic pagans and that's it, although the fact in your note you describe Dumbledore as being a Druid makes it seem you think this belief system is more widespread.

I'll take a look at the Snape story you mentioned-the Snape/Lily AU "The Wrath of the Half-Blood Prince" was my first HP fan-fiction and it's completed now.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love it and you made me cry, but happy tears. You also made my cheeks very warm and my mouth dry. It was wonderful and I can't wait to read more. YFF,

AudreyLovesRemus chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw... I love this one more every time I read it.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
For Julia and Tom's wedding ceremony and everything that happened at the time it was happening: AW!

Loch Roag - which I'm Googling and I'll be back afterwards...OK, oh wow! after seeing loads of Googled pics.

"“I could’ve wrung that bloody bird’s neck!” At that moment, servers brought out the main course. Roast pheasant with Madeira sauce was set before them. The couples looked at each other and broke into laughter." - so am I (breaking into laughter, I mean)!

"smelled of the flowers arranged in a vase on the table beside the brass bed. “Ma wife prides herself on her roses. Red velvet, those are.” " - The 'red velvet' remark worried me a bit, so I re-read the preceding sentence at least twice and I still hope it is their species name (or cultivar or whatever roses with fancy names like that are!) rather than the fabric they are made of?

AW! for all of :P after the red velvet bit.

"with his Druid celebrant status gained from an ad in the back of Standing Stone magazine, lol, preside over this ceremony too," - and here I thought a witch or wizard's mug shot on a chocolate frog card entitled them to marriage celebrant status automatically, if they were still alive!

" ‘Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.’ (Princess Bride for all occasions)" - I don't remember that bit! But then again, this philistine reviewer of yours only ever saw that movie once, and only last year when our satellite TV channel aired it!
worldsapart chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Definitely worth the wait.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
O.O YAY! lol, finally... FINALLY they get around to... bringing the relationship to the next level D *is so happy, he does a little "happy happy joy joy" dance, while his roommate looks on confusidly* I can't wait for the next installment, the BIG one that is D need to go read Three for the Road still... but. GAH I love this fic )
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
it was worth it. It was definately worth it. You make me want to have a moment like this for Celeste and Draco, minus the, ya know, boinking. Did I tell you I've written that out of the new version? You might have to help me when I get to it though, you seem to have more time for research than I do unfortunately. maybe I should get a job at a book store

Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Brilliant, Super! Well worth the wait. I'm so glad you wrote it though!
Ricci chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Ok, I'm slightly disappointed here. I know that you only rated this a "T" but with all the build up that you've had to this moment, I really expected more from their first time. It just seemed really anticlimatic to skip over what could have been a really touching scene. I feel that you could have added a lot more foreplay to this and still keep it within the "T" catigory.

On a seperate note: I love your series. Your version of Remus and Tonks is by far one of my favorites. You make them real people and real people have problems, hang ups, just as your portral does. I love it. And I'm glad that you don't make everything easy for them.

Thank you so much for blessing us with your take on Remus/Tonks.
die Loreley chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It was indeed well worth the wait! I *was* thinking that you had a thing for Celtic weddings, but I can see why too. I don't know if I want a big wedding or a small one now. The intimacy of Tom and Julia's (and Severus and Lorelei's) weddiing is just so nice. *sighs wistfully* I probably shouldn't be planning my wedding or honeymoon now. This is your fault. :P (Not that I wouldn't be thinking about it anyway)

I loved how Remus refers to Tonks as a nymph. I wonder how a girl as pixie-like as her ever became an Auror, but that's what magic's for, isn't it?

Is this your way of kind of getting Tonks and Remus to 'marry' - have them say the wedding vows to each other silently and then have a 'honeymoon', because married!TonksandRemus, wouldn't be canon? I think Tonks would make a gorgeous bride, when the time comes. And she has plenty of time - she's only 21.

I'm sorry this is a week late. But have an awesome week and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ahh! It was so cute! I really liked this! Sweet. I've been to the standing stones on lewis! I lived their for a month (on Lewis) I'm so glad you mentioned them! Everyone always does stonehedge but I love the Calanish stones. Keep it up!

~Dolphin Dreamer
lainey3600 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aw, this was so sweet and romantic. I liked the blessing. My only complaint is that I cind of would have liked their first time to have been from Tonks' pov, because although i love Remus, Tonks' voice is so original and entertaining. Great story though!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »