Reviews for Stoppable's Island
CreekIsLife chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
this was just so random that i had to love it
Fae-and-night chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Please continue this! I can totally see the whole island thing playing out quite well.
Daki92 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Interesting but not quite up to par with your other works
Man of Faith chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
haha...i take it you are a cubs fan?
Midgarosormr chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
It's a shame that this was ended so soon: the continuing adventures and budding romance of Kim and Ron on that island would of been a fun read.

Molloy chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Okay. Exactly five lines into this I had a pretty good idea where things were going. Eighteen lines in and there was no question.

But then, quite surprisingly, there was. After the references to the Kimmunicator, the Kepler I, SmartyMart, and Wade-well, I wasn't quite sure WHERE I was. And, thanks to the author's note and the end, it appears that the story doesn't exactly know either.

Which I think is a very good thing.

Another good thing is that this chapter seemed more interested in the blossoming relationship between our two heroes than simply turning the story into a GI meets LIS crossover/warped/fusion/whatever. In other words, I liked Kim abushing Ron with that kiss.

Very interested to see if this continues and what form it will take if it does.
Rye-bread chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I can appreciate the difficulty of updating. I make procrastination an art form.

I've been out of the habit of keeping up with your updates. Well-written, with the requisite series feel-

But-and I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket-since I read the earlier chpts without reviewing-& I'm kinda hit & miss about that

I miss the Kim /Ron chemistry in the Gilligan /Mary Ann setting. It had a certain summer romance sweetness, like Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon in their beach movies.

maybe it's the idea of seeing a romance in it's genesis-two strangers who don't have a captain's authority, a billionare's wealth, or an actress's fame. Kim is already devoid of any Food Chain standing-and Ron, bottom-of-the-rung dweller as he is, sees her virtues ahead of everyone else.

Or maybe it's the sun and sand.
Classic Cowboy chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
KP/Lost in Space, now that could be a fun run. so ...

*dresses like an orphan*

Please, Sir ... give us more?
kim's 1 fan chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Great story Mr. Dr. P.

I really enjoyed it.

But So Lost In Space sounds even better.

Can't wait to see how you work Shego into this.

Also Maybe see Wade as the Robot?

God Bless,

noncynic chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Well, that's one way to end it, pull out the old 'it was just a dream' gag. Except you promptly shifted them into another X-over. That gets points for originality from me. Good story.
Michael Howard chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
All hail Irwin Allen, the other Gene Roddenberry! (Fingers crossed for that one.) So can we expect "Land of the Giant Slurpster" and "Voyage to the Bottom of the Nako" to appear soon?

(Clears throat in the approved Hornblower manner.)

Anyway, while I was eagerly awaiting the castaways' discovery of telepathy-inducing beans, if your writing time will be more limited in the future I think it might be a good idea to prioritize. My vote (equivalent in value to one share of GM stock) would be for a resumption of "So Not The End Of The World" although a sequel to "1919" would also be very welcome.

Actually, there is a very, very good possibility that whatever comes from you will be highly entertaining - so surprise us!
campy chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Pleasant bit of April Foolery. I hope you can find at least some time to keep your fan fiction going. After all, I need my RDA of MrDrP goodness.
XyKPfan chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Very cool way to end the story. Not what I was expecting but I liked it. Great story and keep up the great writing.

Love you!
bigherb81 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Very cool way to end the story sort of the same sitch, but different. I mean they're still stranded, but on a whole nother level. Great job on this one I enjoyed it.
Shrike176 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
While I was looking forward to more of this story, you picked a fun and creative way to end it. Seems like a lot of authors have that whole real life thing getting in the way a lot more these days. Hope its good news rather than bad keeping you away from the writing.

I'd say this final chapter might have fit in better with your "whack" crossover oneshots than this story. Hope you find the time to write more of this story (and do a sequel to 1919) someday. Until then, I'm glad to see this "end in a happy place with a sense of resolution".

Keep up the good work!