Reviews for The Hour of Separation
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Heyy! love it! XD
silver sniper of night chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
I absolutedly loved this! This whole arc of stories is amazing, I really hope you write another sequal!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
How on earth did I miss this update? I loved this chapter. Great job!

I can't wait to see what all happens next!

Keep up the great work!

Sg
Juvilee chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Great story!
momiji-k chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
Wow, I can't believe the two Royai fics I have been follow for about a year and a half now both updated within a day of each other. Yesterday it was "Ruby Throat" and today it was "The Hour of Separation".

It also came to my attention that in both stories poor Roy is really made to suffer (and Riza as well, hey in both stories she was or is pregnant and was raped too... hm). But that all makes for a lot of good angsty drama.

Even though there are a lot of light fluffy stories out there these two are still two of my most favorites. I know when I see one of your updates I am in for a good read. It may make me laugh or cry, or my heart wrench. But I always look forward to it because of the quality you put into your writing. And even if my heart is wrenching I keep proclaiming how awesome the story is (funny how that works).

Keep up the good work. Here's hoping that Roy will catch up to Kimblee and char-broil him. And he can let Riza put a couple of well placed bullets in him first (aim for the groin, Riza!).

Oh, and Happy New Year!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
Lovely as always. I can't tell you how much I enjoy this series and your writing in general. You've done a wonderful job capturing both the sorrow and the beginning of the healing process without getting the characters out of character. I look forward to your future work.

Kit~_
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
:( I just want to hug them. Make sure everyone gets what they deserve!
bruderlein chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Please hurry with the next chapter:) I love all of your cycle, concerning Roy...
CharlieMichelle chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
u r so mean making a poor little roy cry

-states with huge puppy dog eyes and box of tissues-

that usually never works '
CharlieMichelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
yay another awsome royriza fic (i don't kno the shortened version) ((Some fic fan i am lol))
Sousukes-Girl chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
This isn't done is it? This isn't where you let things end...Please tell me there will be more.

This was a great story. I couldn't stop reading. Man, I can't go on enough about how much I liked this. Great great great job!
bee ouch chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
i'd say, with this story, not only have my 2 thumbs up but all of my fingers (and toes, which are still tingling from angst...) XP

Thank you and continue writing quality stories, looking forward to the next chapter and of course, update as soon as you can..
Kyorma chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
This is one of the best fics I have ever read... and believe me, I've read a lot! Definitely worth saying up past 6 am reading! (Don't ask why I was up at that hour reading fanfiction... I never even stayed p that late doing homework.) Update soon!
Dailenna chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
It's a very emotional chapter. Sad that they couldn't save the baby :(

Poor Roy for finding out about the rape like that. I mean, it's not exactly the easiest thing to hear, and he was already feeling dreadful about not being able to keep Riza safe.

Good writing, though ;)
momiji-k chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
Wow! It's been a while since I have seen an update and I will say it was worth the wait. It seems the angst has finally peaked and I was able to breath again in this chapter.

Three cheers for Roy and the demise of that alchemist bitch! I'm so glad he was the one to defeat her given what she did to the baby. I truly can't wait for him to catch up with Kimblee, someone is going to burn a VERY painful death.

Looking forward to the next chapter, I hope someday we will get to see Roy and Riza have the happiness they deserve. But for now, in the name of great fan fiction I understand why they always have to suffer. (I mean, a happy ending is just that, the end)

As always, fantastic writing and a gripping story that really keeps the reader hooked. :) Kudos!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »