Reviews for Our Special Bond
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Gah! Why didn't I find this sooner? I love this story about my most fave DW coupling :) they are so beautiful together and I love the sweet and romantic imagery you created in this story! And by the way, thank you for your reviews and faves on my DW stories, I really appreciate it, my dear!
Reincar chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like this..!So sweet!
Scarlet 'n Blossom chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
yeah! They are so adorable! I'm Yu/Xiao fan.

I love this fiction! \(w)/
Smile For Me Please chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Your stories are so amazing! This was so full of emotion and I love it so much!
Yurianna Shan Liu chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Sorry... I hate to login in this time... Wow...adorable, huh? Xiao and Yu are really special couples. Even more special than SSX and Liu Bei. Wait! I should have said Zhou Yu, since there's another Yu and that is Guan Yu. But, that doesn't matter at all. Update soon ;)
yauksiei chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I said "Aw!" and "HOW CUTE!" so much that my brother said to shut up XDXD but seriously THIS WAS SO ROMANTIC! and I love your style of writing and how you kept the personalities just right! Great, great job!
Yukage chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I have to say that this is one of my absolute favourite fics of all time! I was excited to read this one after reading your other fic, "Finally Found You", as I absolutely adore your writing style, and I was not disappointed at all! Contrary, I was more impressed with your writing than I though possible!

Your description of the characters were spot on!The description of the scenery and plot was excellent!

Overall, First Class fluff!

Please continuing to deliver your excellent works!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I adore this story. It captures yu an xiao's bond beautifully
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. I agree, they are adorable together. Great work!
nikkithm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
oh *squeals* they're just TOO sweet! :D

Very impressive and TOO cute how you portrayed the both of them and hearing how Yu felt about her despite the difference in their personalities and how others might look down at them was believable and squeal-able! :D

I'm running out of words to put in a review and I've only been a member for an hour *turns to thesaurus* lol

another great piece of work and looking forward to more! :)

Now for the english essay! *nervous chuckle* O.O
Laine.L.19 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love it so much...

nice of you to care for what fans want...
Klein Lee chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
They both are so lucky to be with each other, although historically Zhou Yu died young...physically, Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao matched so much, they are handsome and pretty...but personality of them are really different, but I guess that's what makes them together...haha
Crimson Mystery chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
So cute
DeliaPlzKayThnx chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was so cute. ur like a feckin genius u know that? plz rite sommore X/Y stuff?
antique butterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aw... that was so sweet!

Nice description, really atmospheric. I liked all the colour in it. And their little thought things were good, it just sounded like them. _