Reviews for As a last resource
Sargerogue chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
This is truly interesting. I'm keeping tabs on this one.
pariah wilson chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
I'm enjoying this very much, in spite of the occasional grammar problems that tend to be distracting. last resource last resort,hided hid, etc.

I wish you weren't quite so rough on John, but I Love the idea of a happy hunter's home, Billy the kid as Dean's hero, and Dean as HIS kid's hero, and saving Miriam and the baby from the demon. Hope they can teach Sam some control, and both of them some tricks for happiness.

And, umm, the army? what's up with that?:)

Looking forward to the next part!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Awesome chapter, it was so nice to see this story updated again-I had to go back and review beforre starting this chapter!

I love the character of Billy and the way he has watched oput for the brothers and is still doing so. Thank goodness Miriam is going to be able to help Sammy before he loses his sanity over those visions of his!

Wow, I never expected Billy to say what he did near the end about Sean saying yes sir to Sam because he was a soldier meeting his commander for the first time.

Please update soon-those long waits are horrendous!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Wow, this is a really good story tho John is being portrayed as an ass! I like this Billy character. He really cares for the boys.

From the sounds of it, Sam needs another psychic who can help him through what he is feeling and get him back on the right track!
Poppyflake chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Nice to see you back. Good chapter and I'm looking ofrward to finding out what Sam's vision's about.
Deanlovr chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
You forgot this story ? Aw, no no no ! Pleaze ! Keep going ! I lOve it ! ;)
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Good update - nice to know that there is someone looking out for the boys, even when it's not each other.
WanderingAnariel chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Wow! I really like this story. Billy the kid, now that's just funny! I laughed for a good bit for a while.
Poppyflake chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Like it so far and interested to see where you're going with this.
friendly chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
great update.. update soon. I want to know what happens
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
this is a good story, i hope you didn't wait as long between updates though
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wow, this is really great. Cant wait to read more.