Reviews for Promises to Keep
MrsJeck chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
This is brilliant, too bad you haven't updated in a long time. I love how you write Harry - affectionate, passionate and honest! Writing emotion is tricky yet you capture them in your words, I felt them - the hurt, the confusion, the regrets and the love! Hope you can find an inspiration to continue this story. Two thumbs up!
Charlotte1823 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Love this! It's great!
wyfan64 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
it was by a very very lucky guess I came across this story...this is indeed one of my top favorite stories on HPFF and on Mugglenet. Complete surprise to find you here as well... thanks for the great story and cannt wait to read more.
juice14 chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
I'm not sure if you intend to continue this story but would like to add my encouragement. I feel this has a lot of potential. The role reversal placing Ginny in danger is a good plot twist and hope to see more. :)
puppyluverv15 chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
can't wait for the next chapter!
goldensnitch1 chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
plz don't let that ass get between them! plz update soon!
Loyd1957 chapter 16 . 3/3/2008
This is a fabulous Ginny and Harry story. I love the sub story with George and Hannah also. Keep things interesting. Very well done and can't wait to read more. Very entertaining, pure, loving romantic story.
Vanui chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
All I can say is: Brilliant.

This is gonna go in my faves.
Last HP Relative chapter 16 . 3/1/2008
I hope that the alleyway comment was foreshadowing... I might just throw my computer if Michael touches Ginny! God help the poor sod if he does, (and by that I mean God help him recover from the injuries Harry puts on him). This is most definitely going in my top ten fanfictions. Yes I have a list... Infinity/10 for obvious reasons... you rock! What do you call an eternity? Answer will be in the 17th chapter reviews!
Last HP Relative chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
sigh*, now i have to find a fic where Harry beats up Michael you know. This is a very well thought out story. I'm glad you took the time to share tihs with us. God help Micheal if Harry gets his hands on him. (On second thought God help Harry.)
Phx. tears chapter 16 . 3/1/2008
i hate michael so much! the jerk. ginny should bat bogie hex his arse.

Why's it taken a couple months for the 16th chapter? its a good story and i luv natalie. ;) gj

update soon please!
Loyd1957 chapter 15 . 1/17/2008
I wish this one would be finished, but it looks like it was left unfinished. This was fantastic and just got really good. Would have loved to read about Ginny and her mission.
LisSimon22 chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
i already commented on the last two chapters, so i couldnt comment again but,when are you going to update, ive been waiting cause your story is so good. please please update soon
eaglesnest chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
You have reached a pivotal point in the story. Ginny has decided to proceed in the assignment with Michael and is willing to risk the consequences. There will be some I'm sure. Just how far Michael is willing to go is not known, but if he hit her previously, then more assault is very likely. George and Hannah are a sweet couple in the making and they have an already-made family unit. I'm looking forward to more sugar on their part.
LisSimon22 chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i wonder whats going to happen with ginny and harry know that micheal is technically back into her life. How will harry react to the news, is ginny going to tell him or does he find out from someone else...great story, but please please update soon