Reviews for Promise
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hey this little bit is pretty good Cap'. But remember write what you're comfortable with and don't force yourself into anything you don't want to be in.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Nice little story,

So, this works a bit for both sides; hinting at one, giving the other… pleasing or frustrating either.

But it's a well-written snippet of Kim and Shego's life.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Amanda Perez chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Awsome the nices thing that I ever read but it doesn't sound like it ends just yet. but it's ypur story so it's what you think.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Actually, Cap, as a story,it works. The whole idea of KiGo is a little odd to me, but hey, it takes all kinds to make a world. I like the idea that Kim would tease Shego a little in that kind of relationship.

For Shego, it may beat a boyfriend with blue skin.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
So...does Kim want to be with Ron even if she's with Shego?
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
HAHA! Loved it!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
How about a warning before you spring that on me? I am not a fan of the whole KIGO stories
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lol you got me i thought it was Ron with her at night Kigo had never been so interesting untill now :)
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Brian chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Oh man!

Talk about your weird dreams.

Hot dogs and marshmallows? ew!

I scent you an idea for a story, but you haven't been able to contact me.

Try to reply as soon as possible (no pun intended.)
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME READ A KIM/SHEGO FIC! ARGH!

*cough* now my throat is dry

Well, I have to say that the dream was one of the coolest thing I read. That was some writing you did there. The anticipation was killing...but I kinda knew this was not going to be a K/R fic...sigh, I guess only fools hope. Keep on writing.

danny
BigHugs chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Super. Great. Really. But next time, PUT A WARNING UP BEFORE YOU BROADSIDE PEOPLE WITH A KIM/SHEGO FIC! HELLO! A LITTLE COURTESY WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

But honestly, it was very well written.

-BigHugs
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
great one, i enjoyed it.
dartblade chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
nice one lol another one of those its too good to be true then its a dream thing? lol nice work
pinkymint chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
You tease! Thanks for posting that. It was done so well that I definately enjoyed it. Kigo may not be my thing, but I do read and support other pairings when they are part of a well told story as in this case.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »