Reviews for Elba: The Curse of the Mysterious Isle
ChiibiPanda chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
LOL! I LOVE IT!

I know it's kinda late like super duper late but PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
go2hell4allicare chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
"Flamer! I am appalled at the subtlety of your words. I am quite certain my cat could think up more insulting one-liners. I do hope you continue to humor me with your wonderful speeches. And maybe next time you'll show enough backbone to leave a valid e-mail address, hmm?"

God what are you 50?

you phychotic,pompous,haisha!

Your an insult to japanese people all over the world!

You wannabe shakespeare...

please dont try to challenge me you just make yourself look like a bigger idiot...
go2hell chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Seriously do u no how 2 write? I mean who likes raiha? Hes so genderless!The story is 2 clich├ęd!

my dog could write a better story!

Who the crap is kai?

I don't care about your OC's you know like tsukiko,its an insult to Flame Of Recca

Your sense of Humor sucks!

Raiha's so not good with the ladies!

You probably find Raiha HOT!

Hes really not

I bet your not even Japanese!

Try to get some ORIGINAL IDEAS!

Its a failed attempt at humor and suspense...

Please remove it immediately for the sake of the human race

You Suck!
Celia chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
MikagamiHaunted Island FUNNY. XD i wonder what he's gonna do, look at a ghost straight in the face and say 'you dont exist' Hee hee.

I really want to see how you portray Mikagami. Your Joker and Raiha are delightfully kawaii X3

Update soon! 3

Celia
Seiryuu chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This story is really good...i really like the dialogue in it. Riaha and Joker are portrayed especially well. Can't wait for an update
zettai-reido00 chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
your joker and raiha are so KAWAII! XD i love the dialogue in this fic, its hilarious. the parantheses are great too. although the part with the bird wasnt really required, it was really funny - update soon!
limerence chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
this fic is brilliant! i love the dialougue - funny but in-character. am very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Evil Genius Mouse chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Wa! I love this fic! It's so rare to find a well-written Uruha-centric story these days, but you pull it off really well! I absolutely ADORE your Joker and Raiha - they're so cute when they're bickering together! Ha, poor Joker can't swim! Raiha's not going to let him forget that for a while . . . quick, Joker, use your mad skillz to blackmail him back! ::sneaks Joker Raiha's diary::
Amethyst185 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Well done! I already like where this story is headed and look forward to the next chapter. I've been waiting for a story centered around the Uruha, and Kaoru is a very welcome addition. The dialogue in this story is very funny, and I especially like the comments in parentheses. I don't think there are ghosts or anything paranormal protecting the island. At the moment, I suppose that it is something silly, like a joke set up by Hokage, though I have no clue as to how they would have accomplished something like this. Anyway, since this is all speculation, I would really like to find out how the story continues.
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Even thought my preferred characters are absent in this fic, I REALLY enjoyed reading this. I loved the exchanges between Raiha, Neon and Joker. And I got a kick out of Joker's braids. Hee. And Koganei of course. And the mysterious isle, are there going to be pirates? I just get the feeling there are going to be pirates, and that would be so cool. Ninja vs Pirate showdown! Can't wait for the update!

Cheers,