Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacies
Dezi2710 chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
In the spirit of being totally constructive I would like to point out a few things. There were a few instances where predictability was prominent, one example would be the discovery that Ruthelage was a significant player in both Ganondorf and Vaati's plans. I also feel like the missions or tasks Link had to complete were portrayed as far to easy. Having said that I really enjoyed this story a lot. Despite my prior criticism the revelation about Zelda's mother and Link's heritage caught me completely off guard! I really wish there had been some additional time spent on how everyone moved forward from there. I mean with all of the life changing events that occurred some major adjustments would need to be made on the part of everyone involved and the story would have greatly benefitted if those issues had been delved into a bit.

All in all I really liked this and I think it was original and creative. I look forward to exploring your other works!
Krusher chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Post MM too or not?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Wow its been so many years since I found and read this story and it is still one of my most favorite Fanfiction stories of all time.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Please write more! It's a really cool series!
Marcus Maximus chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I love how you made Link such a hero! wow! you've really out-done yourself, I love how you put EVERY good quality in him, your a GREAT writer! the detail you put in their love is so GREAT it even makes ME blush! WOW!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
Holy frikkin crap! I likes it a lots! Heh, you've got yourself a thumpin' good story, here. I'll never forget Sir Corzan. He's awesome. Next to Link (of course), he's my favorite male character in your story. Then comes King Andreus. He's awesome, too. :P

The sequel calls me! XD
trevor19 chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Truly excellent story! I loved your creative plot, I really got into the story! Definitely among the best Zelda fanfictions on the site.
448Melissa103 chapter 11 . 12/20/2006
Wow. The plot lines were creative, more than I can say for myself. Great job, though the relaionship with Link and his parents would have been very awkward at first.

Great job,

Melissa :)
Linky-gurl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i absolutely loved this story... great work!
Time To Surrender chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Aw! Good chapter.
Time To Surrender chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Ruthlage is a bastard. Yeah. Link is probably the best hero ever, along with Batman and Wolverine and those people. And Link has a sword. No perverted thoughts intended. Haha.
Time To Surrender chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I hope soon I can start writing my own Zelda fic. They are all so cool, this one included. I love Link and Zelda together. Who doesn't? Good chapter, finally she's starting to fight. Go her! Heroines are amazing. I hate it when they don't do anything at all ever.
Time To Surrender chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
I would imagine that magic would make you dizzy. MATH makes me dizzy. I hate the subject, it needs to die. I'm going to kill it someday. Good chapter.
Time To Surrender chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Fairy princess? Whoa. What a surprise, it's like, Hey guess what? You're a fairy princess. I would have been like...uh...cool? Haha.
Time To Surrender chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Vaati and Caspian need to go home and sit somewhere. Goodness I don't like them at all. I liked the part where Zelda fell asleep against Link's chest. I wish Link were real. *sigh*