Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Legacies
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Wow its been so many years since I found and read this story and it is still one of my most favorite Fanfiction stories of all time.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Please write more! It's a really cool series!
Marcus Maximus chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I love how you made Link such a hero! wow! you've really out-done yourself, I love how you put EVERY good quality in him, your a GREAT writer! the detail you put in their love is so GREAT it even makes ME blush! WOW!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
Holy frikkin crap! I likes it a lots! Heh, you've got yourself a thumpin' good story, here. I'll never forget Sir Corzan. He's awesome. Next to Link (of course), he's my favorite male character in your story. Then comes King Andreus. He's awesome, too. :P

The sequel calls me! XD
trevor19 chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Truly excellent story! I loved your creative plot, I really got into the story! Definitely among the best Zelda fanfictions on the site.
448Melissa103 chapter 11 . 12/20/2006
Wow. The plot lines were creative, more than I can say for myself. Great job, though the relaionship with Link and his parents would have been very awkward at first.

Great job,

Melissa :)
Linky-gurl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i absolutely loved this story... great work!
Time To Surrender chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Aw! Good chapter.
Time To Surrender chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Ruthlage is a bastard. Yeah. Link is probably the best hero ever, along with Batman and Wolverine and those people. And Link has a sword. No perverted thoughts intended. Haha.
Time To Surrender chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I hope soon I can start writing my own Zelda fic. They are all so cool, this one included. I love Link and Zelda together. Who doesn't? Good chapter, finally she's starting to fight. Go her! Heroines are amazing. I hate it when they don't do anything at all ever.
Time To Surrender chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
I would imagine that magic would make you dizzy. MATH makes me dizzy. I hate the subject, it needs to die. I'm going to kill it someday. Good chapter.
Time To Surrender chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Fairy princess? Whoa. What a surprise, it's like, Hey guess what? You're a fairy princess. I would have been like...uh...cool? Haha.
Time To Surrender chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Vaati and Caspian need to go home and sit somewhere. Goodness I don't like them at all. I liked the part where Zelda fell asleep against Link's chest. I wish Link were real. *sigh*
Time To Surrender chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
The part where Link tells Zelda that if she's there he'll make mistakes reminds me of Troy when Brad Pitt (I hate him!) tells his cousin the same thing. I liked this chapter. People need to leave poor Link and Zelda ALONE!
Epona021 chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
Great fic! It was very well written indeed.