Reviews for Muck
lolgirl chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
OK... I totaly agree with the previous reviews:
1)you people stink for not updating in(sereousley)4 years! 4 of 'em!
2) this story is complytely GENIOUS!(extremely original and you almost can not read 5 sentanses without without dobuling(wt ev) over in laughter)
synjax chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Oooooh! Intrigue~! :D I think I'm starting to like where this is going now... Off to read the next chapter! ...Which hasn't been posted yet. ...MARTI! UPDATE THIS THING! ! D8
synjax chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
...This chapter was awesome. ...Yep. Okay. Next. w
synjax chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
It's either rainbow vomit... Or Nyan Cat poop.

Alas, I may NEVER look at candy the same way again! Chocolate bars, though... Saving grace~ :3

Okay, I need some chocolate before I continue to the next chapter... Either that or just coffee...
synjax chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
...Yeah, I've always doubted anything good actually coming from anything that looks innocent. (suspicious...) Off to finding out what happens to them in the next chapter! :D
synjax chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well now, I'm INTRIGUED. ...But I can't keep a very serious, "i'm seriously intrigued" face with a name such as "The Soap of Infinite Cleansing." Yeah, okay, I'll go laugh it off for a while, then come back to read Chapter Two. :)
izzy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
pure GENIUS!
JaneDoe1997 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
You know what? You guys stinck! Here, you got me completly obsessed and then...bam! No more. :

I will get you. :-P
babythor chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Faithless, I am!
vengeance chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
i absolutely adore this story along with FaeMail. please update both soon, or are you guys on hiatus or something it's been quite a while. anyway, again, love the stories
fireamber chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Your story is one of my favs. DO please update. It's very nice to read a story from someone who knows how to write.
miss anonymous chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I have taken note of the date in which this was last updated and it's been a year since, but you simply can't let this go unfinished. It's utterly ridiculous, yet brilliant at the same time. Please update.

-Miss Anonymous
DethRose chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Yay! He's back! the wyrm was one of my favorite characters of all time in the movie.
Skyrere chapter 7 . 10/20/2008

I wanna have a nice cup of tea with that wyrm... heheheh.

I am looking forward to the next update.
Skyrere chapter 6 . 10/20/2008