Reviews for Runaway
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/8
Very nice. Sweet, too.
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/17
This piece was gorgeous. I love how you describe this new tandem of their relationship, but that it's not wholly unlike what it was before. I think my favourite part was when you said she didn't think of him during the day - she rejected him so that she could return to hjm. Well done.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was achingly sweet.
Someone chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
For the last time? Oh no you don't ...!
withoutManga chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
beautiful...I love most the way you capture character's emotion
and the ending is full of hope and happiness...yes, she cameback
372259 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwe!:) so cute ! Great job !
an old fashioned girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I find myself reading this over and over again. Thats how much i loved it.
Renie12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is pretty much the most beautiful one-shot i've ever read. this is the only review i've ever written, but i really like how the ending parallels the end and it all ties together.
pamianime chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
D'awww! My heart hurts x'(! This was so sweet, I love it so much! I haven't read something so sweet in a long time! Really great fic!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow such an amazing and loving piece you wrote here. You truly captured their relationship really well. I just loved this piece to bits. It's so cute that she kept her promise to come back to him, and he was there to save here and carried her back home. : ) Loved it!
StarryEyes chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Amazingly written. Loved everything.
miraSugoi chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was just ah! I loved it. It was well written and I loved it. I love how you wrote their interactions. It was just too awesome. :)
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wonderful piece! Very true to IchiRuki and very romantic and sweet, yet angsty at the same time. Love it!

But please tell me, in the end, did she die?O.O I kinda got confused when u said 'carried her for the last time' Tell me she didn't die! DX

Anyways, great work :) *favorites*
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was very true to their relationship as I see it. Wonderfully done with great prose and smooth flow.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
you did a really great job with this! )