Reviews for Dying Inside
smirks chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
hey, that's really nice n all, but cna u please finish it, i hate to think that it ends there cuz i wanna see more drama and funny scences...well u'll probably add romantic...but any hoo it was really good and u know wat? out of all the sasusaku fan fictions, i swear this is my first review and it will be my last...cuz this is probably the only most sensible all...i mean com'on all this has bto include nija style...cuz i hate evryone who writes stroies that hav sumthing like the future type or wat's in our world...i want itt o be fabtasied...not like a normal humsn beign type story...i mena cm'mon they don't cars, they don't hav phones...wat's the maning of that?this is probably th eonlky one i like best out of all the other stories 'ive read...seriously...swear..not joking...well plz btter make more hcapters fast...i wanna see a lot more...upto 30 or even higher...lol...jk...but do make it fun to read...and oh please don't make it that disgusting or sumthing ya know...i think kissing is just plain fine...don't go any further...and keep the same age...16, rite?well yea keep that age...its like wat's continuing after naruto shippuden..the latest episode that is...well good luck...sorry for noideas...cuz if i tell u it won't eb a surprise for me,...so i like other peopel coming up with ideas...well then...bye
bradie webb's no.1 girl chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
this story beats twilight! keep it up plz! seriously
Maskedgirl3 chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
haha I love how you portray Sakura in this story! and I love that fact that she can kick ass! Sasuke's ass! XD but please update I am eager to read how sakura will beat up sasuke!
101bubbly chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
awsome!please write more!luv u!(not gay just a phrase i say alot and 2 evry1)
ssncarmen chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
wow awesome
ssncarmen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow awesome
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
jajajajajaja its so funny how sakura treats sasuke, I wish the series was like that bcuz personaly I would like to beat the shit out of him for finish it! Im looking forward to it Ja ne
Alexandra Miller chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
I love ur story...but... (prepare 2 sweatdrop)

THATS IT! THATS NOT EVEN AN ENDING!

Your story is awesome...so finish it!
icehotpapayas chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
i don't like sakura's attitude. it doesn't suit her charactor in the slightest. her true first reaction in the series to sasuke was to freeze and breathe his name... she would never detest nor ignore her once and perhaps ongoing love.

furthermore, she cannot beat sasuke in a fight- it is possible, though beyond slimly probable, that she is stronger as an overall, but a strong majority of her skills are those of which to heal with, thus she could never single-handedly take down someone on par or above her caliber trained as an assassin.

call me harsh if u please, though if such details were edited and the story followed a different flow, more fans would be attracted. think of it more as i'm helping you improve'

don't worry, i won't be back and attempting 2 find me if futile...but these factors must be laid out and discussed.

yours truly,

the joker.

the joker
Okami-Gamer-001 chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!

Please Update soon.
Kotone111 chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
awsome story love it cant wait until they fight
furryhatlover2543 chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
SORRY! I havent reviewed 4 like a week cause I was away but AWESOME CHAPTER! can't wait 4 the fight!
Alucius chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
Whoa. I actually fear for Sasuke's life. And I haven't EVER worried about "Sucks-ke" :) Good work and I look forward to more chapters.
inlesbiansavectoi chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
kick ass sakura, from depressed to happy. LUV IT! More Please!
Rita S. Rin chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
i think that the story should go from depressed to happy but when you have Sakura and Sasuke battle can you have Sasuke like start to win then have him piss off sakura then sakura start to win and beat the ever loving daylights out of him and have naruto and kaka-kun in chibi form watching in amazment of how brutal sakura can get pleasee!

well anyways please write more