Reviews for The Real Elemental Heroes
Toon-Girl-Abby chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Continuation:Me again. I spend the word limit in the last review, so, I'M BACK! As I was saying, there are more 'Hero-centric' cards like Prisma: level 5, 1700 points, useful for fusions. Ocean: 1800 points(I think). Woodsman:1600 points. Heatman, Heat Lady, Flash(I'm not kidding!), and another based on Ice whose name I don't remember right now. Just commenting, because you can afford to heroes to be outnumbered. I like your story so much, that even one day I had dream with all these stuff(the junk that you invented and the junk I invented). I felt kinda of stupid, indeed. Ha,ha,ha! Even with a joke involving Neos and a 'cool' car he could have. How it was? Oh yeah, the rest of the team laughing at Neos because he had a very 'colorful' and DUMB car, one commenting it is a 'Rainbow Neos' Car(See last episodes of Yugioh GX, Season 3 to understand this joke), Neos blushing and insulting Neo-Spacians because he allowed them to paint it. Poor Neos. Yes, I'm very otaku and nerdy as Neos to know all of this. I loved a lot your story and I want to see what happen next. I would write the rest by myself, I've 3 problems:1)I don't know how to post a story here. 2) I don't have your permission. 3) I don't know how I can finish the fight that you left in the air. So please, I am begging you, fullmetal shinobi, update. Toon-Girl-Abby's leaving the place…at least now.
Toon-Girl-Abby chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Ha,ha,ha,ha! That's fun! Fun with big letters. FUN. But it dispointed me that you're not updating. Please finish those 'E-HEROES VS D-HEROES' fights. And when you finish, keep the anime cameos. I felt like dying from pure laugh when I read you inserted Ed and Al(FMA), Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Ranma and Ryoga(Ranma 1/2) and Team Rocket(Pokémon) all in the chapter 2. Hilarious! After the fights, you can insert Maiden in Love as villainess/fangirl. Yes, that girly monster that Rei Saotome/Blair Flannigan used in episode 20.(Here between us, the last name Saotome was some kind of affectionate parody to Ranma 1/2). Or you can add those nasty, bad to the bone, Evil Heroes.(If you don't know 'em, just see Episodes 139,140,143 ) Yeah, very sad. Yes, they're only 3 of 'em, but I think that they could, I don't know, use some kind of wicked spell to fuse some E-HEROES to their side.(like Dark Fusion and Dark Calling!) Also I saw you mentioned that Necroshade had some Emo freinds, so you can introduce them that way. Of course, that would leave only Neos, Bubbleman, Bladegde,Necroshade, and the Neo-Spacians(make 'em return to the action) stand alone. But that won't be bad, either. It's funny when you make 'em dumber, but face the thruth, Neos is level 7 with 2500 points and with Mole-kun and Scarab-kun, WOW! ; Bladegde's level 8 and 2600 points; and Necroshade, level 6 with the same force as Sparkman. (You can still leave Bubbleman as the dumbest, lol). Those are my suggestions if you're lacking the inspiration. You can add both ideas, and bring back those heroes their ol' glory. Keep Writing! YUGIOH GX FOREVER!

P.S. Avian's attack's Feather Shot as I read in its card and have 1000 attack points and Sparksman's Shockwave Static. Burstinatix: 1200. Bubbleman: 800, plus 800 and prevention from destruction with that gun. Clayman: 800 (Attack) 2000 (Defense) and that Clay Warper. Wildheart: 1500 and inmune to traps. There are more Heroes and cards, just research.
WilderCapall chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
I know it's been two years, but I just remembered how much I liked this fic and it makes me sad that it ended on a cliffy :(
hero man chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
in the next chapters can you make avian and burstinatrix a couple
Bren Tenkage chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
wow...that was so funny, Bubbleman dancing like that...yeah, I wonder if he would dance well to the techno remix of in the hall of the Mountain king (there is a youtube video for naruto with it)
Bren Tenkage chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
its true, Bobobobobo is crazy and random...I mean if you miss one sencond of the show your lost
Bren Tenkage chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I review while reading the story so I can mention moments I like and such

“Wind Scar”, “Kage Bushin no Jutsu”, “Kamehameha”, “Super Fist of the Nose Hair”, “Wind Tunnel”, “Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu”, “Raigeki Blast

ok all the anime references I noticed from this is, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, BoBoBobobo, Inuasha, Rouni Kenshen. Why did Burstinitrix try to a kill a moogle? Team Rocket leaving again...good joke, oh and clay man should be afraid of fire, CLay when heated too much can shatter

two teenage boys, one with black hair tied in a pigtail and Chinese style clothes, and the other with black hair, a bandanna and clothes that sort of looked like they where from a Legend of Zelda game, who where having a fight over basically nothing. The bandanna-clad then turned into a little black piglet, and pigtailed boy turned into a red haired girl. Rama 1/2? is that the reference?

ah man you won't write the real Destiny Heros...man that would be funny, I mean Doom Lord could annoy everyone by saying DOOM DOOM DOOM *goes on for an hour* and the people make a time machine to go into the future
RaidenSilversword chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Not bad... It's looking quite good so far... Not sure I really approve of Sparkman's british accent though... British myself, so... Yeah... Other than that, it's good.
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
2 things, one good story, very funny. 2 I am autistic, I am 17 and top of my class at CHS in Idaho. I understand some forms of autsim is somewhat well dumb but most make us very smart.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Ohh...you actually updated...yay!

Yes, the IRS is the most evil thing in the world...how do I get some of that pure fear stuff? I want some...

Ooh...Death Note...(pokes Light)

Dear God...Neos x Sparkman OTP, starting now. What have you created? D8

Huh, I was wondering where Grand Mole was...now how about Glow Moss, eh?

Huh...the D-Heroes are more efficient than the E-Heroes but...why do they seem just as chemically unbalanced? O_O

Oh...does this battle mean we get to see Fusion action? I'm looking forward to the mixed personalities.

Anyways, let's hope you can get a proper update in soon, for the sake of our sanity, or lack thereof.
Set Your Heart Free chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
hahahaha! funny! awesome!
eagle chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Still waiting
Artemis Ignitan chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
I find this fic highly, highly amusing. While I love the E-Heroes, this little bashing fun with them is much too funny to pass up. I'll just write my review as I'm reading this, so forgive me if it sounds sporadic.

Chapter 1- Loved the personalities you give them, they fit right. Especially Burstinatrix's. She's my fave (considering I'm a female and have the temper to match-at least, with my brothers). Oh GAWD, the REPUBLICANS! RUN LIKE HELL! (is a neutral Democrat)

Chapter 2- Yep, even Al can't find anything nice to say about them. Hoo boy. Aww...what a "touching" remembering thing, that's probably the closest thing Burstinatrix can get to affection, I suppose. OH NOES IT'S BUSH. AH! THE CUPCAKES! THEY BURN!

LOLZ, FIRED. OH NOES.

Chapter 3- Alien animals in spandex. Yup, can't get any weirder than that. Ah, Bobobobo-. I remember that...before mom cut off cable. Weirdest crack ever, that. Hey, it's like my bedroom too! 8D O-R-E-O...oh GAWD, OLD LADY IN SLUTTY CLOTHING! D8 Yay for fusion...lord, the fusions were perfect. Emo junglemanwin. Retard with mind of 4 year oldbigger win. Angry British PervertEPIC WIN.

Chapter 4- PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! HOO-YEAH! Oh, the Numa Numa Song? Don't get me started on that...love it too much. Numa numa ey, numa numa numa ey... HO SHI- ...note to self-DO NOT GET BURSTINATRIX ANGRY, AS IF I DID NOT ALREADY KNOW THAT. Me thinks Flare Scarab be impressed. Wow...he f-in' sucks at shooting...throwing is somewhat fine... OH F-N' NOES IT'S OLD MAN FART. I MUST DEAL WITH THIS WHEN I GET TO INTERN IN HOSPITAL...D8 Oh lord, Bubbleman got epic win this chapter, in more ways than one. IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

"Burstinitrix beat Bubbleman with another traffic light, Wildheart ate The Dancing Banana, and Necroshade tried to suck up the blood from Cheney’s ears with a bendy straw." EPIC WIN RIGHT THERE.

Chapter 5- Wow...he succeded. Then again, there wouldn't be a plot if he didn't...not much of any existent plot here anyways...

"Even though it was only a three block walk from where the E-Heroes had actually found the map, the journey had taken two hours because the E-Heroes had been going the wrong way for a half hour because Avian had been holding the map upside-down, Burstinitrix had taken 15 minutes to beat the stuffing out of Avian for being so stupid, Bubbleman had made a new friend in the form of a tree and had a very long and engaging conversation with it, another45 minutes to actually get to the Republicans’ Secret Hideout, and a few potty breaks thrown in there for good measure." IS VERY MUCH AMUSED BY THIS. If Burstinatrix got a good chance to take out her anger on Bush, the battle would be won in an instant. TRULY AND MOST SERIOUSLY. PH3AR THE L33T PANIC ROOM. Romance between Burst & Avian, much amusing.

Is looking forward to next chappie, if you have not forgotten about this story already! (And forgive the retardness of this review.)
grimandgrimmer chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
I like your story. Kind of confusing, but I like it. Update soon.

P.S. I know the Nick guy you're talking about, and I'll kick his ass for you if he gives you any crap
dane chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Please can you update this story before Xmas or at least the new year. thank you
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »