Reviews for All In The Cards
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love Kanda's hair too. It's so pretty. I would play with it if it were real. Nice story.
flux156 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
These both chapters are so good! Allen and Kanda are quite well in character, and the ideas behind the stories are great too. I especially liked this second chapter and its ending. Hope to read more from you! :)
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
20 chapters? How will I survive!
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That's like me!

O_o

I think you just help me uncover my kinky fetish, because, I just realized, all the guys I've ever liked have had long hair!
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
allen is extremely lucky that kanda is healing
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
okay allen gets in trouble for playing with hair?
Riznao chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
you know i always thought allen-chan have a fetish for long hairs as well xD anyway nice fic i love it!
YuZuKi-sama969 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
I just read the past two chapters, and it's very very cute! I'm really liking it, great job
Ore no Naruto chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Uh.. I don't read the manga, so I'm really confused about this..

But good one anyway!
Duckweed chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This is really good, the last one was really sweet. Please keep writing!
Aeriel Cross chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
I hope Kanda really isn't dead in the manga, ne? The author hasn't said anything about it yet...ah...KANDA! -runs off crying- Anyway, it's a really good ficcy! Keep it up!
Kuropuu chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
the lack of Kanda in the manga makes me sad, which's why I started reading all the ff's with Kanda in it...

though I dont think this i good for my poor innocent mind xD!

Though I do wish Kanda ends up alive like your chapter 2 . It'll brighten up my day so much! (even if he's half-dead)
buchouslvr chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Hi there, nice chapter 1. It was sweet and cute. Chapter 2 too, I got to read again, i don't remember if a review it at LJ. well anyway, good chapters
Kakashi-Chanu chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
you should make another chapter for what happens when Allen takes a vow for chastity! it would be so FUNNY to see Kanda's expression when he cant f*ck his lil Allen senseless whenever he wanted to! LOLOL! and yesh...Kanda's hair ish very prety...
Celendiar chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This fic is far too awesome and cute and everything to be real. I love you for writing this!