Reviews for Lips of an Angel
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 2/21
It is so good to see you; I remember seeing your work and this story in particular on . This was the first songfic I ever read, and it was go touching-I'm glad to find it again. A great description and precursor to the salvation that Luke would later bring.
claws2501 chapter 1 . 1/17
Awww poor ani I love this hinder song and originally considered it to be (in the TCW universe) for obi-wan and satine. It's great to see another take on it, and if I'm
Honest I think your story fitted into the song so much better. You took me on a trip on the feels train and no I'm not nearly watery eyed on the bus... That's just the dust...
cje24576 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is so sad! Oh please do a sequel to this (Anakin's redemption)! Please? Nicely done!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
good story poor Vader or Ani whichever you prefer
Nomma chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Dude... Just... Wow. That's good.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Love the song. The fanfic is really haunting...
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I Love The Story!
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow...very nice. Poor Vader, we all just love torturing him. :)
wfft1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is probaly your most saddest Ani/Padm story yet. I think so because all your other Ani/Padm stories all have happy endings. With this one being very I don't like this songfic and I ain't touched by it.
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love that Hinder song . This is realy sad . Yet kind of sweet . I like the way you fit the song into the story . Oh and this I would call a lucky reveiw . Beacues usualy I don't like Song Fics , So that says something ! Okay now this is realy realy sad ! How old is he here ? I give it a 10
Jedi Princess Jainakin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aw...that was so sweet. It almost made me cry. I thought the story went well with the song. An Anakin/Padme songfic with "Angel" in the title of the song? Nothing seems more right. I really liked it.