Reviews for It's Complicated
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I am so sad now I always think about what happened to jin
BeyondtheDarkside101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Quite a moving tale. Well written as well - keep it up!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I enjoyed immensely! Jin is so cute i would hug her to pieces! You should write a fic about her meeting him as Fire Lord.
SimpletonJohn chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved it but hated the sadness

You should make an au where zuko and Jin get together
speedofsoundsonic chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
By the way, to anyone sad about the ending, there's a sequel in "Four Seasons" by the same author.
10MidnightArrow11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Though you crushed my little Zutaran heart with the water-peasant comment over all it was wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It's really good. and it doesn't have to have a sad ending if you continue~ but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Ayshi killer of zutara chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
JINKO MURDER! WHYYYYYYY!

any way still wonderfuly wrote!
drinktea chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Finding this piece so long after it was written makes me feel like I missed out! This was a great piece - sad, even moreso because there is basically no hope for them. The detail of Iroh witnessing them just hit home. Even if it broke my heart a bit, I still like this story a lot. Thanks for writing.
MalfoySouza chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This story made tears come to my eyes
baconluver chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really liked this story. I haven't seen many ZukoxJin pairings but I absolutely love them together. I'm not disappointed that it wasn't a happy ending, I didn't think it would be happy.
Kokomojeezus chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
T_T So sad... Jin is my favorite minor character, and I feel bad that Zuko just left her like that.

Well, I have to say, this was a really nice story. Zuko was really in character, and I lol'd at the spilled tea part.

If you ever decide to do more Zujin, you can count on me to read it _
axelkairi chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw! That was really cute. It did not suck in the least (save for a few grammer spots but whatevs). I love Jinko, it's my favorite ship, and I hope you write another one for them!
fire soldier chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ir probably would of happened in the show

good work with a less used character like jin

hope you use song or thaat girl that liked aang (floozie)or yue )moon girl)

Nice work with the characters
things24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMg, so sad at the end! Just the way I like it. lol
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »