Reviews for Walk Into My Parlor
Tainted Slayer chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
This story was... Wow. I, I'm speechless. The story was absolutely amazing. You are probably one of the best writers I've ever read stories from. I really hope you continue to create new stories, for I'm nearing the end. I've only to read one more (Not including the One-Shots, which will be read in due time) story before being done with... I applaude for you greatly.

-Carolina
Kiroku Ookami chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
As a current sufferer of the "Friend Syndrome," I appreciate how Kagome expresses her emotions.

In most cases, unfortunately, the Friend Syndrome equals a case of unrequited love.

Grr...

Kiroku
Kinky-Hoe chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
Wow. Chapter 10 really scared the shit out of me. I also liked Inuyasha &Kagome's romance. It was kind of new :)

I definitely LOVE (and live for? hah xD) your stories. Seriously. I'm going to read more right now.
MusiKiss1 chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
hahaha! oh, fuck! pardon the language but you scared the hell out of me! that is one horror story! great job... i hate spiders...
ArtemisMoon chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
Okay, I have read through the first ten chapters, but stopped reading at this chapter because I think you are somehow missing some of the story. A large chuck of information is obviously missing so the story from one chapter to the next makes no sense. I hope you can fix this because I would like to actually finish the story. It goes right from Kagome first being in the crazy ward to them rescuing her. Surely something happened for them to know she needed rescuing?
NekoKags1292 chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
AWESOME STORY1

i realy loved it especially the haunted house i almost cried when i got those same images in my head

lol

KagsYash12
Irishclover chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
So I dont know if you would put a little blub explaining the last 2 chapters at the end or not...but it looks like im not the only one confused!

so everything but right after she was bitten was an illusion? Or was it the BITE that was an illusion only she could see, like when her mom said 'theres nothing there dont worry about it' about the zit? And how Inuyasha didnt notice her face when he went to see her?

So then she and inuyasha did have sex and she did go through the self-induced pregnancy symptoms?

Either one of those scenerios makes sense, but id like to know which you were going for!

Amazing story, gave me the chills, not everyone can write horror. Kudos!
Lady Kiome chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
this is a story that is really slept on.

it is great, you deserve so many more reviews for it then you have.

great job. (:
Honest Beauty chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
your story was definitely...interesting. well written, good plot, liked it, but the spider and naraku thing with kagome was... rather disturbing to say the least.

not something i'd want to read again and again, but a very good story all the same. it's just not for me.

ja ne
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
I'm really disapointed in myslef! 'Cause I has started reading this, and then after it got to the spider part, you know, the second to the freakin last chapter, and then stopped because I thought the ending ,well, wasn't going to be a happy one. But then I came back after I stopped feeling sick to my stomach (Sorry, I have a problem with spiders) Because I wanted to check out the last chapter and see if it was safe for someone like me to read. Yes, I know, that's sad. But the tiny spiders coming out of her skin, and then her cutting herself to try and cut them out...Yea, that was a little much for me. Sorry. But aside from that, this story was really awsome! And I'm glad I got the chance to read it! SB2012 ;D
Kelster Smelster chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
SNIFF SNIFF!

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

:D

SEQUAL!
wildmage89 chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
Okay so I definately liked the first 9 chapters. They were good. Made sense. But once I hit 10 and 11 my mind kind of exploded. What the hell happened? I don't understand what happened or why it happened and the greatness of the beginning and middle is overshadowed by the massive confusion of the end.
Kelster Smelster chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Me is confused as to what is wrong with Kag...

xD

I Shall Read On!
skye chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
omg. that was the most terrifying and captivating story i've ever read. the spider thing was totally creepy (thank you for the nightmares to come from that), but definately a key part to the drama. for a while there i thought it would just go into another happy ending, and then you put in a twist like that! wow! it was just awesome. one thing though, there are a few gramatical errors that make it a bit hard to read sometimes, but other than that you did a great job on this story. two thumbs waay up!
crimsonmoon19 chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
i like this too it was strange scary you are great story teller the best are the ones after every chapter wanting the story to go on to find out what will happen next i have read all the inuyasha fanfics they are great